Our valued sponsor

Prepaid GBP and/or EUR cards

speedster

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
I will be travelling to Britain and Europe a few times this year and am trying to find a prepaid card to use while there. Unfortunately, TW doesn't yet support my home country for their debit card, so I can't apply for that and Revolut won't even open an account for us. Any suggestions on a card I can open remotely, or perhaps pickup easily once I arrive? Ideally I'd like to be able to fund it from my TW account (via bank deposit).

Reactions: joseph15
I don't know what your home country is but have you tried Prepaid financial Services? Perhaps your country is supported.

I don't know what your home country is but have you tried Prepaid financial Services? Perhaps your country is supported.

thanks. That's exactly the type of card I'm looking for but sadly they only deliver to EEA countries.

I do have a N26 card in Euro, so the GBP one is the more important one for me at present

thanks. That's exactly the type of card I'm looking for but sadly they only deliver to EEA countries.

I thought there were new VISA/MasterCard licensing restriction on EEA companies supplying their cards to non-EEA customers. However you have an N26 card as a non-EEA person. Did you order using an EEA address or something?conf/(%

If everything else fails for you, then AdvCash has a EUR debit card, can be delivered worldwide. Works perfect and stable.

Reactions: Btraveler
advcash cards are supported by region . international program still beta and they haven't released the EUR cards yet , probably you had eu address registered in your account .
Yes, that's true but you can get the card send to wherever you want!
I will be travelling to Britain and Europe a few times this year and am trying to find a prepaid card to use while there.
This guy is travelling to locations where the card can be send to!

Not sure where the problem is?

Reactions: Btraveler

Latest Threads