Our valued sponsor

Privat3 Money

diatessaron

Pro Member
May 7, 2022
Mongolia
Visit site
Website: Privat3 Money | Fintech Company | The Ultimate Treasury Solution

I created an account a couple of weeks ago, still under review. I can log into it but there's nothing to do (for now). Since there's no thread on this company here in the forum I decided to create this one and will do a full review once/if my account is approved.

Support said they allow transfers to and from crypto exchanges, not all tho so you have to check with them if they support your exchange. In my case both Kraken and Bitstamp were supported. Just a guess but as long as the exchange is registered in US and EU it's fine.

They also allow incoming transfers from business accounts to your individual P3M account. That might be of interest to some.

EDIT: The CEO has been accused of corruption in his home country (Algeria) but that doesn't really worry me personally.

EDIT: The CEO has been accused of corruption in his home country (Algeria) but that doesn't really worry me personally.

So you want to just ignore this? :(

But they seem profitable for a new UK EMI that has only been licensed and operating for short time.

Reactions: Sir Gelato
What you just said here worries me about your choices.
If you've never bribed anyone what sort of networth level are you sleeping in? Most definitely not the high ones.

So you want to just ignore this? :(

But they seem profitable for a new UK EMI that has only been licensed and operating for short time.
I have to ignore it, I'm not innocent myself, as in I've bribed a bunch of people throughout my life because it would be impossible to be where I'm at without doing that.

Almost 2 months in and:
693.PNG

Latest Threads