Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

Thank you for your review. We have only heard the best about this service so far.

Reactions: KweeBoss
Hi,

I'm going to detail my opinion as a customer of AlexPCS' nominee service.

I recently purchased a package including SIM card, debit card with the possibility to create VCC in USD and EUR.

After payment I received access to the app the same day, after about 10 - 12 hours.

The CC and SIM card took 2 weeks from the time of shipment.

As for the support at all times solved my doubts and guided me on the operation of the platform, the creation and use of the VCC as the app is in Russian and can be a bit complicated to use it at first, but everything is well detailed. There was a hiccup with push notifications and AlexPCS managed it until it was solved.

I have not yet had time to fully use the service at 100%, but the cards work perfectly to make purchases online or with google pay, they are recharged with cryptos and you can pay online, sometimes push notifications arrive to the app and sometimes SMS to the SIM card. I haven't yet try the plastic card to withdraw money from the ATM but there shouldn't be any problem, I will try as soon as I can.

For my part I am satisfied with the service and it is possible that later I will acquire another service as Binance account since it is getting more and more complicated to trade cryptocurrencies in Europe and probably will be more convenient to use a nominee service.

In conclusion, AlexPCS is a legit provider, explain him your needs and he will orientate you about what services you can use it.

Reactions: jjrapy
I have received his service.
Russian bank account with very easy reload methods.
Highly recommended.
Turnaround time <10 hr after payment made.
The support is super good.
Hi,

I'm going to detail my opinion as a customer of AlexPCS' nominee service.

I recently purchased a package including SIM card, debit card with the possibility to create VCC in USD and EUR.

After payment I received access to the app the same day, after about 10 - 12 hours.

The CC and SIM card took 2 weeks from the time of shipment.

As for the support at all times solved my doubts and guided me on the operation of the platform, the creation and use of the VCC as the app is in Russian and can be a bit complicated to use it at first, but everything is well detailed. There was a hiccup with push notifications and AlexPCS managed it until it was solved.

I have not yet had time to fully use the service at 100%, but the cards work perfectly to make purchases online or with google pay, they are recharged with cryptos and you can pay online, sometimes push notifications arrive to the app and sometimes SMS to the SIM card. I haven't yet try the plastic card to withdraw money from the ATM but there shouldn't be any problem, I will try as soon as I can.

For my part I am satisfied with the service and it is possible that later I will acquire another service as Binance account since it is getting more and more complicated to trade cryptocurrencies in Europe and probably will be more convenient to use a nominee service.

In conclusion, AlexPCS is a legit provider, explain him your needs and he will orientate you about what services you can use it.

Thank you for feedback.

After vacation the service is working in normal mode. New types of turnkey packages in stock.

What type of solutions / packages do you have, can you list them here please? include pricing.

I've been using AlexPCS service for few months now and generally my experience is mostly positive.

I went with digital only package and relied on apple pay and online card payments. Apple play is working flawlessly and overall in case of any questions or doubts AlexPCS is really supportive.

However from the beginning there were some unexpected issues with push notifications for online payment operations which AlexPCSs tried to solve with bank for few weeks, unfortunately without success. As a solution they will send me a sim card to solve this issue.

Also since my currency is not a RUB, USD or EUR i'm losing in total 7-8% of my crypto value - around 2% on exchange crypto to RUB and 5 to 6% on currency conversion fees of a bank.

All in all if you are intrested in AlexPCS services they will explain you thoroughly what are the possible packages and in case of any problems they won't leave you without a support.

you didn't get a single negative review, I wonder if you have some sort of partnership or affiliate agreement we can discuss?

I've been using AlexPCS service for few months now and generally my experience is mostly positive.

I went with digital only package and relied on apple pay and online card payments. Apple play is working flawlessly and overall in case of any questions or doubts AlexPCS is really supportive.

However from the beginning there were some unexpected issues with push notifications for online payment operations which AlexPCSs tried to solve with bank for few weeks, unfortunately without success. As a solution they will send me a sim card to solve this issue.

Also since my currency is not a RUB, USD or EUR i'm losing in total 7-8% of my crypto value - around 2% on exchange crypto to RUB and 5 to 6% on currency conversion fees of a bank.

All in all if you are intrested in AlexPCS services they will explain you thoroughly what are the possible packages and in case of any problems they won't leave you without a support.
Excellent experience with Alex and his services. He is ultra professional, responsive and polite in initial setup, advice and after sales service. The package works flawlessly and it's a VERY useful thing to have. Strongly recommended.

Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback.

Hi, interested in crypto reloadable debit cards to use in UK with no KYC. Please PM, many thanks.
I would also like to know about packages offered by you, send me a PM. Thanks

Contacted both of you via PM.

you didn't get a single negative review, I wonder if you have some sort of partnership or affiliate agreement we can discuss?

Certainly, we are always open to new partnerships. PM sent.

Reactions: uplana