Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

@AlexPCS Have any cards been affected because of the sanctions? Could you PM me some of the jurisdictions & cards etc. I'm interested

PM sent.

Our service has prepared a range of new products to address all the new challenges which have arisen nowadays. Stay tuned for updates and our statement on the recent situation!

Reactions: JohnLocke
this account is new but i'm not new in this forum.

my review: alex is legit service provider and provide excellent service
i purchased one of his crypto account services *a binance account* and he delivered it to me within a few hours working and verified without any hurdles and all my communication with him in telegram was fast and great.

so i 100% recommend @AlexPCS.
Are you willing to share the citizenship of the provided account please?

You might have not heard from us for a while. Well known events around the war conflict between Russia and Ukraine have drastically changed the world financial environment.
It is obvious that we will have to forget about global financial solutions and products for the next few years. Now to carry out uninterrupted financial activity you need to take geopolitical factor into account.

Our team has done a lot of research and development in that direction: we expanded the geography of our nominees, banks and other financial services. We are glad to offer a range of new non-resident crypto-friendly financial products that will help solve your problems in this new reality.

Bank debit card packages in stock:

- Kazakhstan (non-residents) VISA/Mastercard: Kaspi, Freedom Finance, Center Credit Bank, Jysan, Home Credit, FORTE
- Uzbekistan (non-residents) VISA/Mastercard/Unionpay/UZcard: Kapitalbank, Ipakyulibank, OFB, Trastbank, Infin Bank, Hamkor
- Russia (residents/non-residents) Unionpay/MIR: Sberbank, VTB, Openbank, Alfabank, Rosbank, Gazprombank, Qiwi, Yoomoney and others
- Belarus (non-residents): Priorbank, BSB, Paritet, MTbank and others
- EU (non-residetns) VISA/Mastercard/IBAN/SEPA/SWIFT: Poland, Lithuania

EMI payment systems in stock: blackcatcard, binance card, icard, wirex, wise, cryptopay, advcash (without a card), ducascopy (low limits), bankera (low limits), ibandirect (with a virtual card), paysera with a card (not crypto-friendly).

Crypto currency exchange accounts: binance, kucoin, ftx, kraken, bitstamp, bitfinex, kuna and many others.

Shipment is possible on the day of the order.

We have also fully updated the OP, actualized information about the service, packages and prices: Premium Advertising Partner - Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

I am extremely satisfied with the services from Alex.
For a long time I was looking for a crypto to cash solution with ultimate privacy and Alex gave me this solution.
The whole process went complete smoothly without hassle. After I made the payment I received the cards within 3 days and Alex guided me on how to use them and everything was directly sorted.

Would highly recommend Alex services to anyone! Customer service is top notch and he is a very nice person to deal with.

Reactions: rolex and khinkali
His service is 100% legit.
i bought 3 accounts and i couldn´t be happier with his support and service.
im using the accounts now for a few months and cashout/payments are working flawless.

First a had a problem because i bought an russian account which was after a few days affected by sanctions.

other two accounts are no issue since months.

highly recommended

thanks alex

Reactions: khinkali
Hey to everyone that used his services, I'd like to ask your opinion.
What would be my best option, european citizen, get like 3k monthly crypto payments that I'd like to spend with a card or take out in cash. Whats the best/cheapest option to go with ? Thanks!

I was thinking just a binance account with card ? Maybe there is a better more trustworthy way ?

Hey to everyone that used his services, I'd like to ask your opinion.
What would be my best option, european citizen, get like 3k monthly crypto payments that I'd like to spend with a card or take out in cash. Whats the best/cheapest option to go with ? Thanks!

I was thinking just a binance account with card ? Maybe there is a better more trustworthy way ?

Feel free to get in touch, we will discuss the optimal solution for you.

His service is 100% legit.
i bought 3 accounts and i couldn´t be happier with his support and service.
im using the accounts now for a few months and cashout/payments are working flawless.

First a had a problem because i bought an russian account which was after a few days affected by sanctions.

other two accounts are no issue since months.

highly recommended

thanks alex
I am extremely satisfied with the services from Alex.
For a long time I was looking for a crypto to cash solution with ultimate privacy and Alex gave me this solution.
The whole process went complete smoothly without hassle. After I made the payment I received the cards within 3 days and Alex guided me on how to use them and everything was directly sorted.

Would highly recommend Alex services to anyone! Customer service is top notch and he is a very nice person to deal with.
this account is new but i'm not new in this forum.

my review: alex is legit service provider and provide excellent service
i purchased one of his crypto account services *a binance account* and he delivered it to me within a few hours working and verified without any hurdles and all my communication with him in telegram was fast and great.

so i 100% recommend @AlexPCS.
Have bought a card in the past, worked well for the purpose I needed.
Hey, I've been using the service for the past week. So far everything has been great. Will buy from Alex again.
I have buy 3 accounts in 1 year. Super service . 5 stars ⭐

Thank you for feedback.

Latest Threads