Our valued sponsor

Probable scam, Octapay

pgizmo1

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
I would seriously beware of this company.

Octapay.

The website is octapay.com

Filled out an application for merchant processing after getting their email. Was approved for an account and had a API for integration the same day.... told I could process up to 50k a month.

Problem is I used all bulls**t info on the application. fake ssn, birthday... name... even the company i used and website was all just babble.

They list a address of Jacksonville Florida, the realtor that handles the building has never heard of them. (Medical office building as well)

VOIP phone with a Delaware number, another is a Ukraine number.

In a chat the agent "Rebeca Baker" (oooh what an American name!!) Told me the reason that the realtor that handles the office building in Florida has never heard of them is they are a new buisiness...
I explained that he is the one that actually rets the offices in that building... she assured me that its just because they are new (website says 12 years experience and 13k clients)

While i have no direct proof they are a scam... the above are all facts... and getting approved on a high risk merchant acct in a day for 50k a month is reason enough for me.

Reactions: blizz
Damn these ipaytotal guys get around

I would seriously beware of this company.

Octapay.

The website is octapay.com
And the website is gone :D

I think they also have www.octapay.fund
octapay.fund

They already smile about all the people they are going to rip off and scam :D

If people don't understand what this is about go here

I think they also have www.octapay.fund ? I had a mate of mine do the same things as you did. Fill an app with bogus info, and he got pre-approved in 3 hours....

lol....and these scammers and fraudsters most of time think its a victimless crime. Depsite some of these scammers given sentences like 115 years in US it seems it does not deter new ones from trying. Authorities needs to start burying people that do these kind of scams under the prison.

Reactions: EliasIT and sonato
It's a total scam, together with ipaytotal.
There are the same people behind.
I did some small transactions, and they never paid me back, and after flag as chargeback almost all the transactions (and was not true), since some of them was done indirectly from me just to test them!

unbelievable that these crooks are still in business. What are the odds Ipaytotal, neobanq and octapay are all owned by Indians in the UK, use the same software, in the same niche, use the same acquiring banks but claim to be unrelated? Only a f*****g moron would do business here...
do you have any evidence about this or just something you are thinking is the fact?

Latest Threads