Our valued sponsor

problem in a Polish Bank

multicust

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Good day, I am a Director of an English company that has an account in a Polish Bank. the Bank blocked the account at the request of the Prosecutor's office. They do not provide any supporting documents, but offer to communicate directly with the Prosecutor's office. What do you recommend to do in this situation? how do I set up the protection process? can anyone recommend a Polish lawyer who specializes in such cases?

Good day, I am a Director of an English company that has an account in a Polish Bank. the Bank blocked the account at the request of the Prosecutor's office. They do not provide any supporting documents, but offer to communicate directly with the Prosecutor's office. What do you recommend to do in this situation? how do I set up the protection process? can anyone recommend a Polish lawyer who specializes in such cases?
First of all, did you actually break the law?

So, I don't know for sure about violation the law. That's why I ask for advice about protection process. It is possible that even at the stage of applying to the Prosecutor's office, I need to hire a lawyer
`you want to find a good lawyer, only problem is lawyers in Poland are expensive and they can't be trusted unless you get one through a trusted (big) local law firm.

Reactions: JohnLocke
So, I don't know for sure about violation the law.

Well you damn sure have a good idea what the problem might be. So speak up and be honest ns2.

the Bank blocked the account at the request of the Prosecutor's office.

This aint a random action my friend. If the public prosecutor is on to you then the case is strong.

how do I set up the protection process?

A bit late now. What did you do wrong that you are you trying to protect? You owe money or something? ca#"!.

Well you damn sure have a good idea what the problem might be. So speak up and be honest ns2

Current judicial situation in Poland is how it is hence OP might not know what the problem relates to. Polish prosecutors can do whatever they want and have no oversight.

This aint a random action my friend. If the public prosecutor is on to you then the case is strong.

Not necessarily, as I mentioned prosecutors in Poland can do whatever they wish so all you gotta do to be under investigation is to have larger amounts of money or piss off somebody with friends.

how do I set up the protection process?

you don’t, just run away with whatever you can, it’s not worth it even if you did nothing wrong. They’ll drag you through dirt and leave you with nothing but a penny. The lawyers in Poland are friends with prosecutors and judges, there is no secrecy, if you did something wrong and admit it to the lawyer they’ll rat you out. There is very few law offices that could potentially help you but those are literally the best in the country and will cost you a hefty sum. As mentioned before, best you can do is take what you can and take an L, if you want to do business in Poland again you’ll have to set up a company using somebody else because you’re officially burnt.

Not necessarily, as I mentioned prosecutors in Poland can do whatever they wish so all you gotta do to be under investigation is to have larger amounts of money or piss off somebody with friends.

OP knows what he did wrong...lol. He kept silent on answering the question but wants to setup a protection process....lol :rolleyes:.

Reactions: CaptK and VESTANON
OP knows what he did wrong...lol. He kept silent on answering the question but wants to setup a protection process....lol :rolleyes:.

Lol... OCT to the rescue...OP should state the reality about his situation in order to receive appropriate guidance, aint nothing that cant be fixed or solved...a problem half shared is half solved to begin with...The solution to OPs case might just be a Thread away..

I’m just saying, even if he did nothing wrong that wouldn’t save him from Polish authorities. I did nothing wrong and had an active case there for a few years spending extraordinary sum on lawyers just because a client of mine did VAT fraud and sent all money offshore so automatically they went after all of his partners and ended them, including myself.
If he did something wrong and isn’t keen on sharing he won’t get the help, my suggestion here is to just take an L and move whatever assets or money he has abroad because there is no battle to fight.

Current judicial situation in Poland is how it is hence OP might not know what the problem relates to. Polish prosecutors can do whatever they want and have no oversight.

you don’t, just run away with whatever you can, it’s not worth it even if you did nothing wrong. They’ll drag you through dirt and leave you with nothing but a penny. The lawyers in Poland are friends with prosecutors and judges, there is no secrecy, if you did something wrong and admit it to the lawyer they’ll rat you out. There is very few law offices that could potentially help you but those are literally the best in the country and will cost you a hefty sum. As mentioned before, best you can do is take what you can and take an L, if you want to do business in Poland again you’ll have to set up a company using somebody else because you’re officially burnt.
Wish I could disagree with this, but I cannot. Reason I suggested to play strengths and do as much fact finding from safe distance on your own. Even if you think you know.

Latest Threads