Our valued sponsor

providing anonymity in hosting, server configuration, network

mishari

Feb 2, 2019
Visit site
hi,

this will be my second post in this forum. i come from an IT background and i would like to contribute to the forum by giving some consultation of hiding yourself from hosting, bulletproof your server from copyrights, dmca, etc. setting up vpn to secure all connections to the server so that nothing can be traced back to you. encrypt your server's data and no authority able to pry open and find out who you are. if you are planning to do or are already doing some nasty things. I am just your IT guy to look for. lol.

i do not charge any money, just want to make some friends. I do have IT knowledge to share and i hope to learn a thing or two from you like going anonymous with the banks, paypals etc. money laundring tactics..

can i start doing PM in this forum yet ?

have a good day ..

thanks.

Reactions: Nuke
Guy you may mention some of the services you are using or know of which can be used for this purpose specific. This thread makes less sense without this information.

Thanks for your thread, I just joined this website so i can talk with you guys also. Is there a chat group?

Currently I want to make a news website annon and other projects, Please PM a hi.

Does ICCAN require ID proofs?
I am in the process of exploring the same business idea you mentioned. Going into anonymous domain and hosting for that

hi,

this will be my second post in this forum. i come from an IT background and i would like to contribute to the forum by giving some consultation of hiding yourself from hosting, bulletproof your server from copyrights, dmca, etc. setting up vpn to secure all connections to the server so that nothing can be traced back to you. encrypt your server's data and no authority able to pry open and find out who you are. if you are planning to do or are already doing some nasty things. I am just your IT guy to look for. lol.

i do not charge any money, just want to make some friends. I do have IT knowledge to share and i hope to learn a thing or two from you like going anonymous with the banks, paypals etc. money laundring tactics..

can i start doing PM in this forum yet ?

have a good day ..

thanks.
How my friend. I might be interested?

Okay. Here's a question then;

Which tech should I use in building a resilient website (with blog posts & forum)?

Resilient against: domain name registry takeover, and server takedown notices/procedures.

Thanks.
This totally depends on what you're doing exactly. If it's DMCA then go with .to or .co domain. As software I'd use Invision Community. There's just a forum for cracking it over and over again. This means that you're not only paying nothing, but your setup can't be suspended due to the software you used. Lots of shady forums seem to prefer it for these simple reasons. And it's a reliable and secure solution.

You should use a reverse proxy and cloudflare to hide the IP address of your backend server. Be careful because there's lots of leaks when it comes to uploading images or uploading images by link. Just keep in mind that these actions will be done by your backend server.

Latest Threads