Our valued sponsor

Question about opening accounts on sites like MisterTango or Advcash

Yaneek

May 8, 2017
Visit site
I am looking for a good payment processor to but cryptocurrency with my offshore company.
My offshore bank cancelled my transfer, and they won't allow me to buy crypto. That's why I need a payment processor so I can send the money there, and then buy the crypto from there.

1) First of all which one is the best option for this? MisterTango, advcash or transferwise?
2) This is the most important question: If I open an account at these sites, they all require me to verify my identity.

Doesn't this just make things worse? Won't this just connect my real name to my offshore company if the details get reported by these sites?

How should I do it?

As things are right now it's not possible to setup anything anonymous as long as you want to open a real bank account. You may use MisterTango for cyrpto trading and to be the entity in the middle of this transaction. From there you can transfer the money to your local bank account or spend them using the MT debit card.

OP how did you sort this out? Advcash or Mister Tango and did you find a payment processor that can send the money to one of these?

Reactions: Yaneek
You can setup a Belize offshore corp. with advcash account, you use the AdvCash account to Exchange BTC to Money or the opposite! expensive way of doing it, but it Works. You can do almost the same with MisterTango.

I could do it with MT now but I would have to send a big amount at once.

OP how did you sort this out? Advcash or Mister Tango and did you find a payment processor that can send the money to one of these?

I am still thinking about sending all to either MT and then buy crypto or send it home and invoice.
Most people said not to trust MT with this amount of money. I see some risks with sending it home so I am still not 100% sure which way it should go (I think it will go to my onshore)

Reactions: hiju

Latest Threads