Our valued sponsor

Question about SWIFT Alliance Lite2

johnappleshed

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
Hi!

Does anyone have an understanding of how SWIFTNet and SWIFT Alliance Lite2 work? Our investor informed us that we need to have a EU company with a local bank account that should be specifically connected to SWIFT Alliance Lite2 in order to receive the investment.

Is this a service that banks provide by default when connecting our account to SWIFT? Is it an additional service offered by banks that has certain requirements? Or should we contact SWIFT directly after we open our business bank account? I cannot wrap my head around it

Any input is highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Does anyone have an understanding of how SWIFTNet and SWIFT Alliance Lite2 work?

Yes I do

Our investor informed us that we need to have a EU company with a local bank account that should be specifically connected to SWIFT Alliance Lite2 in order to receive the investment.

This is classic hallmarks of a scammer talking nonsense. Run a million miles away now before its too late.

Is this a service that banks provide by default when connecting our account to SWIFT?

No

Is it an additional service offered by banks that has certain requirements? Or should we contact SWIFT directly after we open our business bank account? I cannot wrap my head around it

Sorry what are you trying to achieve for this so called investor? Swift Alliance Lite2 is nothing you ever need to concern yourself with trust me.

Sorry what are you trying to achieve for this so called investor? Swift Alliance Lite2 is nothing you ever need to concern yourself with trust me.

Only fool will believe and waste the time in this "cheap-silly deal" with covid pandemic people have lost their "grey matter" From my point of view, "administration of this website" should make a separate thread about all this possible idiotic schemes from "basement investors" who deceive innocent people. This will be very valuable for everyone.