Our valued sponsor

[Question] Not CRS reporting?

Col0mm

May 15, 2020
Visit site
As I understand, the CRS is the system that report all my activity about money-transfer and such to my country, and I am trying to avoid this.

Any tips for a bank account I can use that do not report under CRS?

CRS does not report "all your activity & all tranfers".
But I bet softwares of some banks could report overall activity without leting you know !

WARNING : avoid new account in Non CRS country with local bank /branch belonging to any Majors EU Banks or Head Quater Bank located in CRS countries
They are all loaded with same softwares. ..... you could be reported "by default" even if the report is partially "fake - mistaken - uncomplete".

Choice of Bank depend if you can travel to open or must do it remotely.
Some banks require really small minimum deposit for private account and offer debit card.

I am asking the following..
What about TransferWise - Are they reporing as well? Does it depend on where the Iban number is located? Since my Iban number for transferwise is located in Belgium. But transferwise is located in England. I also read that they currently don't report anything to CRS.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2020-05-17 kl. 04.42.03.png
    Skærmbillede 2020-05-17 kl. 04.42.03.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 147
Would you recommend a good bank that offer some sort of card connected to the account I create, and does not require a big amount of deposit?

You need to pick one thats best for you. Search forum for names of them.

In Europe there must be other regulations beside the CRS... What do you think about that Marin Everson? :)

If you mean information sharing agreements then yes there are already some in place related to money laundering and don't forget Double Taxation Agreements. I discussed it somewhere on another thread. CRS is just the first Automatic one that does not require authorities submitting a request or going through legal system etc hence the AEOI acronym.

Reactions: TheGuy
@ TheGuy : Country of Algeria is Non CRS juridiction. But all local branches in Algeria owned by French Majors Banks do CRS !
How can it be ? Madness - NO /// Ask them => they respond they don't !!!
Guess why : because mulitple reasons... and multiple ansswers why they do report.
Don't trust banks. Don't trust Emis.

Reactions: Lekstadt

Latest Threads