Our valued sponsor

question offshore corp

DeMajor

Offshore Agent
Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
  1. No nominees required
  2. The purpose of the business is to hold positions in other companies (holding). I, also, provide consultancy services and seminars. Can I invoice my clients through this company?
  3. In order to do business (I am based in UK) what documents do I need? Eg. Apostile? POA? CoGS?

Reactions: JohnLocke
1) You don't need nominees to incorporate a company if it is what you are asking. Most are actually not appointing them in cases of a Seychelles company formation.

2) Yes of course you can, you don't need to ask anyone, just do it.

3) All documents comes with apostille and notarized, that's what you need.

A PoA (Power of Attorney) is only required if nominees are appointed.

Usually people appoint them for an additional layer of privacy, you may read more about this service here /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder

Last edited:
If I understand it all correct then nominees are helping me to not show my name anywhere and on public registry?
Yes that's true. However it depend a little on the offshore jurisdiction if you need nominees or not for privacy reasons. For instant jurisdictions where beneficial owner data are public available most want to appoint nominee's to not appear themself there, i.e. Cyprus, Malta, Netherlands and so on. But for instant Seychelles don't have a public registry so there you won't need nominees for this purpose at least.

For now I go with Seychelles and Belize company not the other so I'm fine doing it without nominees if I read you correct.
Yes you are right, 98% don't appoint nominees when they incorporate a Belize or Seychelles company, most are doing it for instant for BVI and Cyprus corps. to stay private!

Is it a lawyer the nominee or a person you hire for only for this purpose?
Well it depends, if we use our nominees in Cyprus and real person than it is a lawyer, however this is the more expensive way to appoit a nominee, most often people choose our corporate nominees which is a company that protect's their privacy!

Latest Threads