Our valued sponsor

Questions about offshore corporation packages...

ItemNine

Offshore Agent
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking into the "OCP1" package provided by cclogic that offers a seychelles ibc, an office address in seychelles, cyprus bank account, debit card and internet banking.

When I start the process of setting up my offshore company and bank account do I get to pick the bank or is one just picked for me?

I just need to make sure that the bank has a SWIFT code for easy transfers.

Another thing I'm wondering about is the office address, does this address include mail forwarding to my home address or is that not included in the package?

Also one other thing...

is the debit card that is offered in the package an anonymous visa card?

Thank you for your time!

Welcome aboard ItemNine.

When I start the process of setting up my offshore company and bank account do I get to pick the bank or is one just picked for me?
We have several banks to work with in Cyprus i.e. Bank of Piraeus, USB Bank, Bank of Cyprus, Hellenic bank etc. you can just pick one of them.

Ofcourse all of them have own SWIFT and offer IBAN acounts

Another thing I'm wondering about is the office address, does this address include mail forwarding to my home address or is that not included in the package?
Yes it included mail forwarding to any address of your choice.

is the debit card that is offered in the package an anonymous visa card?
Only FBME in Tanzania and who has a branch in Cyprus is offering such cards... we do not work with them any longer. Be advised they have huge fees and extremely high monthly fee's to be paid as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItemNine
Thank you for the information!

If i was to open just a regular offshore bank account in either Cyprus or Seychelles does the price include a debit card? i noticed that it said optional so i was just wondering if there are some extra fees involved.

also, when the cards are used at an ATM machine does it record all information on the cardholder (examples: Last and first name, company name, etc)?

thank you for your time!

If i was to open just a regular offshore bank account in either Cyprus or Seychelles does the price include a debit card? i noticed that it said optional so i was just wondering if there are some extra fees involved.
Yes. If you open a bank account in Cyprus with one of the major banks, no additional charges appear for the debit card, it is included.

so i just have a quick question..... i am wanting to open a cyprus bank account through cclogic and after that i am thinking about buying an anonymous re-loadable visa debit card through milonline (maritime international ltd) but was wondering if anybody else has done something similar and if using a card like this really keeps your identity safe?

supposedly ppl say that it just shows where the re-loadable card is based out of and the card balance rather than showing a name and account info like a regular bank card would.

I can't find one single bad review of milonline on the web so i am assuming that it is legit.... i just want to know if their anonymous cards are everything that they say it is?

some extra info on my situation: i do not receive my paychecks from a US based company, my employer has offices in spain and the netherlands and they will wire my funds to any account that i want them to... they also do not report anything to the IRS and I am supposed to take care of that myself and pay quarterly. just wanted to throw that piece of information out there.

You may buy a Gift Card for the same purpose as well, thats what some have done I heard.

There is a limit on a Gift Card which most often isn't sufficient to fund private expanses :embarassed: