Our valued sponsor

Rate my crypto ecommerce setup

Brutus

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
I’m a EU citizen living in EU and I’ve been working with crypto for some time now. This includes providing marketing services for startups and ICOs and also short and long term crypto trades.

I’m looking to make things official with a company and I’m thinking of the following setup.

1) Move to Portugal and get NHR status. This way I will not have to pay tax on foreign income.
2) Setup offshore company in jurisdiction like Belize. Accept only crypto payments as I’m working in crypto industry so bank account will not be a problem. If in the future a bank account is needed are there any solutions?
3) Deposit earned cryptos into personal exchange account and exchange for fiat or just hold the crypto as needed.
4) If I need to show proof of funds I can show invoice and transaction details for each if asked by the exchange, government or my personal bank account.

Let me know your thoughts on it, anything I have missed or anything that will not work or that can be improved?

Reactions: fanban and Filar
So far it looks good, there is a lot of work behind this setup not to speak about legal questions that need to be clarified. Anyway, you can use kraken to exchange also for Belize corps, for banking I believe your best chances are Bankera and asking @Gediminas to help you.

It would be worth to research on all your options so you may have a look in Dubai as an possible part of your setup, speak with @Fred about it.

Reactions: Brutus
So far it looks good, there is a lot of work behind this setup not to speak about legal questions that need to be clarified. Anyway, you can use kraken to exchange also for Belize corps, for banking I believe your best chances are Bankera and asking @Gediminas to help you.

It would be worth to research on all your options so you may have a look in Dubai as an possible part of your setup, speak with @Fred about it.
I didn’t know kraken accepts Belize corps so I’m glad to hear that.
I will look more into Bankera. It looks like they are a new company. Any idea when their apps will be launched?

regarding the additional legal questions for clarification what did you have in mind? I want to make sure I ha e all bases covered.

I don't like it if europe i would choose

San Marino
Gibraltar
Switzerland

but everything depends what your requirements are.
I have not been there yet. On paper it looks like an interesting option for someone that wants to stay in Europe. At least the are not in the EU, though ofc interconnected and if s**t hits the fan I would assume it is better to live off grid in the pyrenees mountains.

Would you be so kind elaborating on your negative views about it?

I can't disclose much but i can tell you the colour of your passport will have in the future an important role.
Andorra has a clear communist passport (even people will laugh about that claim)
Have a look at passports from
Liechtenstein,San Marino,Gibraltar . (maybe also check their nationality and you may see the diffrence)
Have a look what happened to the passport of the UK after they joined the EU and after they left the EU ;)
Switzerland has a special one same as singapore ( nice coincidence ;) )

Maybe also have a look at the green party in germany how they plan to limit international travels and you may understand what they are up to and to which group the wine red passport belongs

Reactions: FlipnShip
I can't disclose much but i can tell you the colour of your passport will have in the future an important role.
Andorra has a clear communist passport (even people will laugh about that claim)
Liechtenstein,San Marino,Gibraltar . (maybe also check their nationality and you may see the diffrence)
Have a look what happened to the passport of the UK after they joined the EU and after they left the EU ;)

Maybe also have a look at the green party in germany how they plan to limit international travels and you may understand what they are up to and to which group the wine red passport belongs
Interesting thought. That means Canada is rolling out new passport soon?

Yeah bc of the latter one ;)

Unless both will be deep

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6

Here is an article about the seemingly random colors of passports.

UK changed from bourgundry back to blue. Blue in general is affiliated to USA and the Americas, except for the Andean community. Liechtenstein has the same colors typical for the Americas.

Switzerland and Singapore have both red passports but this is to mirror their national flag which in case of Switzerland goes back some time.

Green colored ones are often the unfortunate ones which need tons of visa everywhere they want to go (think of Vietnam for example), as is black (again with some exceptions)

Sorry but these articles are total garbage.All their claims are wrong.
I don't majority of people will know it anyways since it was never teached in the past to people nor was there an offical website explaining it.
However if you study history you will know the history of colours.
And no blue is not based on united states
The light red colour of switzerland or singapore is definelty not because of their flags :D .
Have a look at their nationality and look how their names are written and compare it to the others.
light red passports have a meaning.
Go to an airport check point and ask people who control passports what this colour means.They will give you a clear answer

Green passport is a temporary passport etc

Sorry but these articles are total garbage.All their claims are wrong.
I don't majority of people will know it anyways since it was never teached in the past to people nor was there an offical website explaining it.
However if you study history you will know the history of colours.
And no blue is not based on united states
The light red colour of switzerland or singapore is definelty not because of their flags :D .
Have a look at their nationality and look how their names are written and compare it to the others.
light red passports have a meaning.
Go to an airport check point and ask people who control passports what this colour means.They will give you a clear answer

Green passport is a temporary passport etc
Don't wanna talk to some goon right now. What is it?
Estimated Anon, can you please enlighten me with your unlimited wisdom even though I am an undeserving stupid earthling.