Our valued sponsor

real European utility bill in address that can get mail for me

There are a few people in Cyprus that offer such service, they rent a small office somewhere and you can get a utility bill (1000 euro in total I would say)

But while I'm writing this I also recall that there was a similar thread on the forum where someone asked, there were several hints to cheap ways to get it in Bulgaria.. will post here if I can find the thread, otherwise google search the forum in the mean time.
Sass:
site:offshorecorptalk.com bulgaria utility bill

I think you can find some cheap apartment in EU for 1k in some shitty village town
no one to accept / forward mail for me there

There are a few people in Cyprus that offer such service, they rent a small office somewhere and you can get a utility bill (1000 euro in total I would say)

But while I'm writing this I also recall that there was a similar thread on the forum where someone asked, there were several hints to cheap ways to get it in Bulgaria.. will post here if I can find the thread, otherwise google search the forum in the mean time.
Sass:
site:offshorecorptalk.com bulgaria utility bill
if you have any direct contacts it would be a great help,
i was unable to find on the forum

no one to accept / forward mail for me there
Just rent an apartment for 1-3 months and after the notice you fly to the apartment and pick up the mail?

I think Germany could be well suited, can partly find an apartment for 300-400€, in combination with a Deutsche Post forwarding order to a "Scanbox/Postbox" which scans the letters digitally or sends them to your desired address.

I think Germany could be well suited, can partly find an apartment for 300-400€, in combination with a Deutsche Post forwarding order to a "Scanbox/Postbox" which scans the letters digitally or sends them to your desired address.
That could indeed be possible. You just need to find places in Germany where no one want to live, so it will also be easier for you to get the apartment.

Reactions: bigdaddyleon
Have a look at this https://www.clevver.io/. They appear to offer offices, phones, post forwarding, etc
They are very good, use them personally with great success for some time.

A real address in Cyprus would have been the ultimate best for me, but I didn't had the time to speak with some of the consultancy firms we have around offshorecorptalk.