Our valued sponsor

Reasonable price for Seychelles/Belize Foundation + IBC

Currently in the same process, have been able to kick up a good handful of agencies that publish package prices.

Seems to me that its possible to get it all the way down to around 700 bucks, but around 1k might be a better max if one wants to actively compare & use the one that seems to be the most trustworthy.

St. Vincent seems to be ideal for my needs btw :)

• Love
Reactions: Offshore Seychelles
Currently in the same process, have been able to kick up a good handful of agencies that publish package prices.

Seems to me that its possible to get it all the way down to around 700 bucks, but around 1k might be a better max if one wants to actively compare & use the one that seems to be the most trustworthy.

I liked St. Vincent, but then I saw they had an ITEA, best to avoid any nation who has an agreement to share anything with your home region.

Seychelles was not even in my top 15 choices initially.

I liked St. Vincent, but then I saw they had an ITEA, best to avoid any nation who has an agreement to share anything with your home region.

Seychelles was not even in my top 15 choices initially.
Cannot find anything on ITEA? What kind of information sharing will that be?

My setup is aimed at being semi-anonymous only, so I might still be OK.

One of the reasons I want to avoid the most well known options like the Seychelles is perception, the red flag goes up immediately both with authorities and customers if its a well known tax haven...

By ITEA, did you mean these? (SVG mentioned a few times in this list)

Note also their AEOI/CRS reporting:

Reactions: hernanday

What agencies are you considering.

Typically such setups is 3000 euro + costs for paperwork aprox 2000 was through the entire process for some years ago with a reput. agent, took 5 months for the setup of the Seychelles foundation because I was to lazy to complete all the forms.

Seychelles foundation + IBC Seychelles + Bank account will approx 10K.

@James Turner
Care to tell us what are the services you can offer and prices in this area of seychelles foundation?
@hernanday Thank you for the mention. We can assist with a Seychelles Company + Seychelles Foundation + Banking at a cost of £8034.00. You should note that Seychelles is already limited for banking options because of reputation and by adding a Foundation this is made more difficult to achieve due to complexity.

Reactions: myshufflemix
@hernanday Thank you for the mention. We can assist with a Seychelles Company + Seychelles Foundation + Banking at a cost of £8034.00. You should note that Seychelles is already limited for banking options because of reputation and by adding a Foundation this is made more difficult to achieve due to complexity.
How much for just the foundation setup? (no ibc or bank account)

Latest Threads