Our valued sponsor

Receiving funds with MT103

I've been offered deals like that, most are scams and from what I researched that kind of bank transfers can be reverted

Reactions: alexor424
MT103 (SWIFT) is a very common way of sending payments internationally,regarding GiGoGo comments yes they can be reverted otherwise known as a RECALL but these usually are dependant on both parties agreeing on funds being returned to each other its very rarely one sided.

how did the client come to you ? Have you got any kyc on them and done any basic due diligence?

Reactions: GiGoGo
Absolute scam and waste of time. Don't even bother looking into it or getting excited it is 100% nonsense. The Nigerian prince will not deliver I am afraid.

Reactions: alexor424
Absolute scam and waste of time. Don't even bother looking into it or getting excited it is 100% nonsense. The Nigerian prince will not deliver I am afraid.

A question out of personal interest - why does these kinds of options (like MT103) even exist if it's always (or mainly) used for scamming people?

A question out of personal interest - why does these kinds of options (like MT103) even exist if it's always (or mainly) used for scamming people?

As EUR99 said.

Just trust me that anyone who is not a bank that talks about MT103, MT101 or even MT760 etc is a scammer. DO NOT even bother entering a conversation with them.

During 2017 and 2018 I've been approached by some people asking me "Do you accept MT103 ?" and asking for full KYC
100% cases were waste of time I wonder if they use it for Phishing. Of course I didn't send anything but my Coinbase referral just in case ;)

Last edited:
OP never came back. I think the Nigerian prince with $100bn he needs to transfer to an account in return for 10% cut may have got him...lol.

I have a feeling now the OP is the scammer.

He came here probably hoping that he could find someone interested in helping with this deal. Scam quickly got exposed and he has not come back eek¤%&.

I was the OP. The persons who are offering it are known to us. But I am not sure where the catch is on this offer. As I understood, the MT 202 form would be without COV. No transaction fee to be paid. I am not sure whether we would receive the funds, whether we would get in trouble for it as well.

I was the OP. The persons who are offering it are known to us. But I am not sure where the catch is on this offer. As I understood, the MT 202 form would be without COV. No transaction fee to be paid. I am not sure whether we would receive the funds, whether we would get in trouble for it as well.
If I were you money in the bank account first before Bitcoin operation and ensure the money is settled

I was the OP.

You changed username?

The persons who are offering it are known to us.

Then congrats you know a scammer thu&¤#

You cannot be serious that you are actually listening to anything the scammer told you.

I am not sure whether we would receive the funds,

No sh*t sherlock. Damn can't believe there are people this naive out there doh948"". Hey good luck anyway...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GiGoGo
Someone offered me the same, I googled and found this thread!

Run a a million miles away and don't look back

@Martin Everson please help, is this a scam and what does it mean?

Its a scam and it means fraud. The trick they use is one of simple engagement. They keep you interested for long enough to convince you that you have nothing to lose by engaging with them. Without going into detail in case of copycat actors out there you basically will not see a penny. Think of the scam like a fit bird who is nothing more than a tease i.e you will never get to sleep with her but you will do more than you should to try to win her. That is what the scammers objective is.

Reactions: Moh1

Latest Threads