Our valued sponsor

Receiving HKD from crypto exchange to the company bank account in Airwallex and Currenxie

MM1818

Mar 12, 2024
Hong Kong
Visit site
Hello.
I've recently started to sell USDT through P2P trades on OKX where the buyers deposit funds in HKD to my corporate accounts in Airwallex and Currenxie. The problem that disturbs me is that the buyers always pay through individual accounts and not from company accounts. Could this be a red flag for these EMI's since I convert the received HKD to USD and then transfer it? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hello.
I've recently started to sell USDT through P2P trades on OKX where the buyers deposit funds in HKD to my corporate accounts in Airwallex and Currenxie. The problem that disturbs me is that the buyers always pay through individual accounts and not from company accounts. Could this be a red flag for these EMI's since I convert the received HKD to USD and then transfer it? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Depends what your business is. If you are a b2b shop but have only random joes sending you money, might be.

Hello.
Deal with individual OTC companies that have business accounts, look at my comment here for more info.

Deal with individual OTC companies that have business accounts, look at my comment here for more info.
Hey! Thanks for the heads up - that's exactly what I need to achieve. Now the question is - how do I find them and how do we process the deal without a trustee service like an exchange for example that holds my crypto until I confirm that I've received it to my business account?

Latest Threads