OffshoreSeychelles
New Era Offshore US Companies
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Recommend an International Tax agent

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Hey, feel free to email me (click on the banner in signature), happy to answer your questions.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Would anyone recommend an International Tax agent I could speak with please?
You want to let us know what this is about, just some more information so you can get the right direction.

offshoreavatar

You want to let us know what this is about, just some more information so you can get the right direction.

Of course sorry. Good point:
  • I have a business that can be located anywhere. So a zero or low tax country would make sense.
  • Let's call it a drop shipping model / system selling worldwide.
  • I will be moving to Thailand.
  • I have dual citizenship for both UK & Australia.
  • I was looking at a UAE Freezone licence, but the annual fees are higher than the common go to's BVI etc.
  • The income comes in various currencies and doesn't not go in or out of said / chosen country of incorporation, so banking isn't an issue. It's all via companies like Transferwise / Worldfirst etc (there are many and more coming all the time).

Last edited:

Sols

Mentor Group Gold
The most important piece in that puzzle is Thailand, since that's where you will be living.

While I don't have experience with them in Thailand, Mazars, Baker Tilly, and Grant Thornton are reputable firms and seem to have offices in Thailand. They will be able to advice based on your UK and Australian citizenships as well, although as long as you cleanly sever ties to both neither should be a problem.

There might be smaller local firms worth looking into as well.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group
Mentor Group