Our valued sponsor

Recommend services like Transferwise

Dave

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

We have a company registered in St Vincent and Grenadines. We plan to engage in online sales.

I wonder if you can recommend a service like Transferwise(we have it already) which will open a EUR or USD business account for us – which will:

1) Allow us to receive the EUR (SEPA) or USD (SWIFT) transfers to a European or USA bank account in the name of our company.

2) Pay our clients, employees and service providers from this account

Thank you,

Dave

Reactions: DeepDrilling
What business area are you in? I'm not sure if these services wouldn't reject you straight away...

However they will likely reject you if you belong to some of the areas they don't like (trading, crypto, business models that aren't clear to them)...

paysera.com worked for me with HK company.
I think, and may be wrong, that Paysera doesn't allow to receive SWIFT wires (USD/EUR) in the name of the account holder, you have to use their pool account (in Paysera's name) and then add a reference line in the SWIFT message.
Please advise if that's not correct.

I think, and may be wrong, that Paysera doesn't allow to receive SWIFT wires (USD/EUR) in the name of the account holder, you have to use their pool account (in Paysera's name) and then add a reference line in the SWIFT message.
Please advise if that's not correct.
What is wrong doing this? It means better privacy or not?