Our valued sponsor

Recommend trusted good LLC full service solution with bank acc?

jay12

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I need to go the US LLC route as it seems ideal for my situation as a non-citizen non resident and also I need it for a major opportunity in the US I want to be part of that requires llc if im not resident'

Is there a trusted provider for the entire solution but also fairly priced that can help facilitate everything required for this to be done correctly, including all the little things and hopefully a bank acc (prob mercury? or are there others without visiting)

Any suggestions or recommendations if I go DYI route instead? Best private llc state, individual service providers, best process, registered agent, any advice?
(I was told with a specific setup I could eventually have a way to get a US credit score and access business credit down the road?)

Appreciated! I dont just want to randomly pick some provider, need recommendation if possible, thanks!

PS: If there is any serious reason not to go this path id like to hear it as well.

Depending if you just want someone to create the LLC, and open a bank account, or if you want that person to also take care of all the reporting, forms, and so on year after year.

If you want someone very professional go with a CPA with vast experience, like James Baker, look him up, he also has a YouTube channel.

Reactions: jay12