Our valued sponsor

Reference Letter Status Inquiry UK Banks for CDD Client Due Dilligence

dor

Offshore Agent
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I went to several my banks and nobody is willing to vouch for me

I barely made possible to receive status inquiry about me sent to me, 10GBP fee

incompentence of bank managers and various officials is amazing....

nobody knows anything nor willing to do anything

They say this reference letter is nonsense, can't do that this bit :

.....and one I/we believe suitable to operate a company registered in [insert jurisdiction of choice] ………………………………. as well as any related bank accounts.......

So question is how and where to get this letter in wording offshore registrar requires?

maybe different companies have different wording of ref. letter?

request from offshoreformations247 looks like this

[OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD]

Trident Trust Company

(Seychelles) Ltd

Trident Chambers,

Capital City Building

PO Box 1388

Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles

Date ………

Dear Sirs,

‘I/we confirm that I/we have knows Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms………………………………….. for …………… years and can confirm that he/she is a real and proper person and one I/we believe suitable to operate a company registered in [insert jurisdiction of choice] ………………………………. as well as any related bank accounts. We confirm his/her bona fides and his/her usual residential address as being the following:-

[signed by Bank Manager, Lawyer or Accountant]

This is nonsense! LoL how shall the bank confirm this and why would they do it... but hey this company is so professional:doh: Im sure they will be able to help you out of your situation. Sorry for my ignorence, but I was in touch with them because they were the chepeast on the net and the even beated any offer I came with, but the lack of professionalism made me nervouse and I look further until I found this forum which helped me further..

I know cclogic has a reference letter online which I shoed my bank and got the letter just 5 min. after. Maybe admin will post it here.

Exactly, nobody would make this kind of reference letter

.....and one I/we believe suitable to operate a company registered in [insert jurisdiction of choice] ………………………………. as well as any related bank accounts.......

I am also thinking maybe I did a mistake doing business with them?

They are registered in UK, so info leakage is very possible, since in UK there is no privacy & no data protection left at all.

Who was your offshore registrar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you may check the reference letter here /offshore-applications/cclogic-reference-letter.pdf usually we would not respond to such, because it is exactly what makes the difference between a service that know what they are doing and that just work as an reseller! However, most banks will anyway know what they are requested to do and if your relationship with them had no reason to be questioned then they should (and usually do) simply issue the standard reference letter. I know there are exceptions and in these cases such a reference letter as OP posted doesn't make the situation better.

Last edited:
dor said:
baker's reference? You mean a pastry guy at a bakery store?:eek:mg:
LoL I hope lawrence mend bankers reference letter :D