Our valued sponsor

Reliable host for running e-commerce sites?

Adulthood

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- Disk space - 100 GB
- Bandwidth - 2TB
- DDos protection
I would like to know your views on Autovm.com , Dreamhost.com , Arvixe.com and Kvchosting.net Linux VPS hosting plans?
How stable is this host for running e-commerce sites? Any info about them? What host would you rather choose?

I think Kvchosting.net provider fits in all of these well. That’s way they are really good.
I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting company. Nice, comfortable people to work with.

Accounts which hosting.uk and oissite.com provide can be good for meeting all your needs.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Great host! Been a Kvchosting.net customer since Dec.2018. There was a short time that lasted for a few hours as the hard drive was being replaced due to failure. Overall I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.

I think that the price and the provider will depend on the server location you are looking for. If that is USA then I can recommend you to have a look at hostingsource.com. If that is Europe, so in this case that would be better to have a look at qhoster.com

No doubt, kvchosting.net is a great web host. Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla).