Our valued sponsor

remote account opening in DBS treasures singapore (by DBS Dubai rep office)

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Any body interested in remote account opening in DBS treasures singapore .
It can be done by DBS Dubai rep office.
With following requirement.

These are the docs required for remote account opening (*1 ~ 4 must be certified true copies by DBS Dubai rep office):

1) Copy of Passport (Include signature pages)

2) ID Card (front and back)

3) Proof of Residential Address (i.e. Utility bill within last 3 months)

4) Proof of Mailing Address (if differs from Residential Address)

4) Tax Identification no. (TIN) card/doc

5) Fill up the attached KYC form [To provide employment details > 10 years to corroborate with the current total net worth]

The minimum Treasures Requirement is SG$350,000 and has to be funded within 1 month of account opening. If otherwise, there will be a monthly service fee of $50 imposed.

Attachments

• KYC Details Form1-converted.pdf
    134.6 KB · Views: 128
Any body interested in remote account opening in DBS treasures singapore .
It can be done by DBS Dubai rep office.
With following requirement.

These are the docs required for remote account opening (*1 ~ 4 must be certified true copies by DBS Dubai rep office):

1) Copy of Passport (Include signature pages)

2) ID Card (front and back)

3) Proof of Residential Address (i.e. Utility bill within last 3 months)

4) Proof of Mailing Address (if differs from Residential Address)

4) Tax Identification no. (TIN) card/doc

5) Fill up the attached KYC form [To provide employment details > 10 years to corroborate with the current total net worth]

The minimum Treasures Requirement is SG$350,000 and has to be funded within 1 month of account opening. If otherwise, there will be a monthly service fee of $50 imposed.
Have you gone through the process?

I tried about 6 months back and I am still waiting.

Reactions: troubled soul
Ok that's why... In Dubai it is very hard to work with any bank without visa. I heard many story...
I have an ID card and have an apartment with al utility bills. They are just not in a rush to open accounts. To be honest the staff are not really competent, because if this was in Singapore it would have been sorted in 2 weeks.

Reactions: troubled soul
I have an ID card and have an apartment with al utility bills. They are just not in a rush to open accounts. To be honest the staff are not really competent, because if this was in Singapore it would have been sorted in 2 weeks.
That's because they are focused on private banking clients here with S$5M and not S$350.000.

And if you are a formal resident in Singapore holding EP/PR you get all details same day upon account opening.

Latest Threads