Our valued sponsor

Rent a company for affiliate marketing business?

Hi guys, two month ago i started promoting some affiliate offers and started earning affiliate commissions which were paid out to me in crypto. To work with bigger/better affiliate networks i needed to incorporate and get corporate bank account to receive payouts as they only allow to sign up as a company to be able to work with them. Initially i was looking to incorporate in Hong Kong/Cyprus/US Wyoming but opening a bank account or EMI was the biggest issue as i read that it sometimes can take up to several months to get EMI corporate account approved. I didn't want to just wait and lose time so i've been searching for other solutions and stumbled on a website called RentACompany com which offered to rent a company to receive payments and just pay 5% from each received transfer. I never heard of such concept which is to "rent" a company and just pay a fee and monthly payment so i got hooked as it seemed like a perfect option for me to "test the water" with my affiliate business on rented company and if i see potential and real growth only then to proceed with incorporating my own company.
However while doing my research i found a few super concerning reviews for "Rentacompany.com" on this forum and now im not sure if they are a complete scam or they can be trusted. Have anyone had any experience with them? Or maybe someone can recommend other more trusted companies who providing similar service of renting a company with bank account?

realistically you will ned 45-60 days as you have to wait for the IRS to issue the EIN

Yeah getting EIN is the longest wait in the whole process but i still most likely gonna start the process of incorporating in US and while im getting approved EMI a full set up in US i'm looking to rent a company for these 2-3 maybe 4 months and then switch to my own company when it ready to operate. So still hoping to get some feedback from someone who used Rentacompany.com or can suggest another temporary solution to rent a company with bank account for my needs.

Yeah getting EIN is the longest wait in the whole process but i still most likely gonna start the process of incorporating in US and while im getting approved EMI a full set up in US i'm looking to rent a company for these 2-3 maybe 4 months and then switch to my own company when it ready to operate. So still hoping to get some feedback from someone who used Rentacompany.com or can suggest another temporary solution to rent a company with bank account for my needs.

Reactions: gamedev21
Regarding EIN, if you are non a US citizen you obtain it via phone call.

1688634759517.png

Regarding privacy, if your home country has an TIEA with US, expect that your income details will be sent to your home country.

Hi guys, two month ago i started promoting some affiliate offers and started earning affiliate commissions which were paid out to me in crypto. To work with bigger/better affiliate networks i needed to incorporate and get corporate bank account to receive payouts as they only allow to sign up as a company to be able to work with them. Initially i was looking to incorporate in Hong Kong/Cyprus/US Wyoming but opening a bank account or EMI was the biggest issue as i read that it sometimes can take up to several months to get EMI corporate account approved. I didn't want to just wait and lose time so i've been searching for other solutions and stumbled on a website called RentACompany com which offered to rent a company to receive payments and just pay 5% from each received transfer. I never heard of such concept which is to "rent" a company and just pay a fee and monthly payment so i got hooked as it seemed like a perfect option for me to "test the water" with my affiliate business on rented company and if i see potential and real growth only then to proceed with incorporating my own company.
However while doing my research i found a few super concerning reviews for "Rentacompany.com" on this forum and now im not sure if they are a complete scam or they can be trusted. Have anyone had any experience with them? Or maybe someone can recommend other more trusted companies who providing similar service of renting a company with bank account?
We have at least 50 clients with the same activity, can help you with structure and an account with EMI. Timeframe is around 40-50 days. Feel free to get in touch

Wise business is really easy for USA LLC, but you need the EIN number so first incorporation, then waiting EIN then opening the account - will take around 40 days as mentioned, 2 weeks ago my friend received EIN after 25 days since sending the fax

I am in co-operation with a rent-a-company dealer in Cyprus and one in Malta.

If you want please send me a private message with details of what exactly you are doing and who are the people paying you and if it complies with local laws maybe i would be able to assist you so you wont have to do any kind of paperwork yourself and get your money super easily.

Thats right.
Same applies to other tax agreements with the US.

I only mention it b/c some clients have come to me thinking that b/c LLC can be registered "anonymously" in New Mexico, or additional anonymity can be secured by double stacking LLC's ( Florida-New Mexico ) that they were "anonymous".
However EIN is required for bank account.
EIN is issued by IRS.
As soon as IRS has your details they will share data with other countries.