Our valued sponsor

Rent a company with bank account

I've looked into a couple. And depending on what you want to use it for, of course, there are some options. Most of these if purely for freelance purposes.

I would recommend contacting their support and tell them what you need and have them answer before you go "all-in".

Reactions: Infoseeker1979
When you use Winglio, you need to let your customer sign a contract first (through their Winglio platform) and then you can receive a payment.

Let's say you are a designer. You need to create a contract through Winglio control panel.
Your customer needs to sign that contract. Then you can do your job and receive the payment.
It's not like Winglio give you their data (Company name, address, IBAN) and you simply ask your customer to pay there.

For me it was a turnoff. I can't ask Amazon or Booking or Expedia to sign a contract first with Winglio. That's ridiculous.

I think they are more oriented to freelancers like designers, developers, etc.

To rent a company with bank account incure huge risk for the organisation that rent the company to a 3rd party. We had this discussion already for years here at OffshoreCorpTalk. Anyway, I can see why people request and look for such service but anyone that take advantage of such offers need to pay extra attention to the risk they enter into.

Reactions: Infoseeker1979

Latest Threads