Our valued sponsor

that seems to be the real reason. But there will be thousands of business entrepreneurs that have a clean setup but still run into a trap with this operation.
They can't control what business people do and the money flow, that may be the real reason. This is also the reason they can use to freeze peoples money and make a Hudini at the end of the day.

GIF by VPRO

Reactions: EliasIT and CaptK
that seems to be the real reason. But there will be thousands of business entrepreneurs that have a clean setup but still run into a trap with this operation.
I agree, there are many, I have been one of them, I write it off and move on. You can't go through this world as a winner all the time, sometimes the evil smack you in the face.

I also came to this page, wow interesting at first rent a Dubai or even Monaco company?
Sounds too good to be true and cheap...
Thanks to this forum for shining light on this scam.
Besides paid reviews on Trustpilot there is no info on this provider!
what about the other winglio?

I also came to this page, wow interesting at first rent a Dubai or even Monaco company?
I would not trust this service with my venture. I looked in the mentor group gold in the resource section and found them listed there too as well as other services similar, but still I have doubts.

Stay away from rent a company.com, fraud!!!!!

I've rented a company with a bank account in NL from them and after the funds arrived and I tried to make a withdrawal they have suddenly asked for live verification of each customer that has sent money to the account, something they have never mentioned before nor could they address me to the paragraph in the signed contract where it says that such verification will be required. on top of that, they have very poor customer service, queries and requests are typically answered after 3-4 hours. the cherry on top is this message I've just received from their costumer support after I have asked them to provide me with proof that the requested refunds have been dome to the costumers:

"You look like a little offended dog that barks a lot)))

The money was refunded yesterday and today already credited to your customers' bank accounts.

if they were your real customers, you could check it out and not ask us stupid questions.

But the situation looks as if you stole this money and cannot verify what happened to it.

So, Please *Go f**k Yourself*

P.S. The last IBAN you can send by email
Another update on the amazing rent a company...
It was brought to my attention today that some website has posted that I'm a scammed and that I'm wanted by the police in the country of my residence, which is a total lie of course. I went to the said website to see the article and I found out that not only that they have posted a bunch of lies but they also published my photo,my address,my passport number and my bank account number... After reviewing the details I came to the conclusion that all these details were provided to them by rent a company, they obviously have these detials from my registration form. On Monday morning my lawayr will file complaints against the website owner/operator and another complaint will be filed against rent a company in the UK were they are registered

Reactions: orangekangaroo
Damn that seems totally out of order what they did eek¤%&.

I have also had major issues with them, stay as far away from them as you can. If anyone else is having issues, please reach out, maybe we can help each other. They refuse to answer any messages and are keeping £10k of my money since August 2020

Another update on the amazing rent a company...
It was brought to my attention today that some website has posted that I'm a scammed and that I'm wanted by the police in the country of my residence, which is a total lie of course. I went to the said website to see the article and I found out that not only that they have posted a bunch of lies but they also published my photo,my address,my passport number and my bank account number... After reviewing the details I came to the conclusion that all these details were provided to them by rent a company, they obviously have these detials from my registration form. On Monday morning my lawayr will file complaints against the website owner/operator and another complaint will be filed against rent a company in the UK were they are registered
Hey, would love to chat to see if we would be able to help each other. I'm having issues with them too!

It was brought to my attention today that some website has posted that I'm a scammed and that I'm wanted by the police in the country of my residence, which is a total lie of course. I went to the said website to see the article and I found out that not only that they have posted a bunch of lies but they also published my photo,my address,my passport number and my bank account number...
Same behavior as iPayTotal aka Rashal International

They are professional scammers and marketers knowing how to produce fake news as well as professional fake articles for the only purpose to spread lies all over the internet!

Sure thing mate
I'll explain my story a little bit for content. Same as you I rented a company from them. I used the company for a bit (around 4 months), used the PayPal but they made everything so difficult like withdrawing money etc that I decided to cut ties with them. I had around £10k - £5k in the bank account they gave me and £5k in PayPal. They said that seeing as I am no longer using their service I need to wait 180 days for them to release my money in case there were any disputes on PayPal. I run a drop shipping store so of course we receive disputes etc but provide tracking and cases are resolved. If we couldn't resolve the case we issue a full refund - no issues. I said ok to the 180 days as I know thats how long a customer gets to make a complaint. This was in August 2020. So the 180 days was up in February 2020. In the meantime, they changed the password for the PayPal and told me I was no longer paying for it so I could not log in (even if I had cases to solve!). I waited until February and asked them to send my money back seeing as the 180 days was up. I was basically ignored. So I sent multiple messages, every single day until I got a reply. They told me they needed a written confirmation from PayPal to say that no more cases will be open. This is bullish*t but I was like OK. I messaged them again every day hounding them to see if they got a message from PayPal. I then started to get really annoyed because they just straight up ignored all my messages and emails. I spoke to a lawyer who said, get their T&C's and we can get a case going. I asked them for the T&C's as I never received them (should have been a red flag) and radio silence again. I even got my friends to reach about to ask about them and they will not send them. Then after another few weeks of sending them messages every day basically, I got a message from them that they will do a "calculation" of what is left over from my money after their fees and disputes and will let me know. This was a week ago. I was so mad because I messaged them every day and again nothing, no calculation, no money, no response. So I filed a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman again the company and I sent them a screenshot to say look, you're not replying so I'm taking this further. They of course replied to that and said that seeing as I started legal proceedings they will not be reply to me anymore (like they ever did in the first place!).

I have access to the bank account that they set up for me with the Blaustein company and there is £5000 in there however the IBAN was revoked by them. I am so stuck and I was wondering where you have got to with this. Its so frustrating and I am 99% sure I'll never get my money back but I want to make it as difficult for them as possible.

Sorry to bore you with this, if you are able to reply, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!

• Wow
Reactions: Jade33 and Lamb75
I'll explain my story a little bit for content. Same as you I rented a company from them. I used the company for a bit (around 4 months), used the PayPal but they made everything so difficult like withdrawing money etc that I decided to cut ties with them. I had around £10k - £5k in the bank account they gave me and £5k in PayPal. They said that seeing as I am no longer using their service I need to wait 180 days for them to release my money in case there were any disputes on PayPal. I run a drop shipping store so of course we receive disputes etc but provide tracking and cases are resolved. If we couldn't resolve the case we issue a full refund - no issues. I said ok to the 180 days as I know thats how long a customer gets to make a complaint. This was in August 2020. So the 180 days was up in February 2020. In the meantime, they changed the password for the PayPal and told me I was no longer paying for it so I could not log in (even if I had cases to solve!). I waited until February and asked them to send my money back seeing as the 180 days was up. I was basically ignored. So I sent multiple messages, every single day until I got a reply. They told me they needed a written confirmation from PayPal to say that no more cases will be open. This is bullish*t but I was like OK. I messaged them again every day hounding them to see if they got a message from PayPal. I then started to get really annoyed because they just straight up ignored all my messages and emails. I spoke to a lawyer who said, get their T&C's and we can get a case going. I asked them for the T&C's as I never received them (should have been a red flag) and radio silence again. I even got my friends to reach about to ask about them and they will not send them. Then after another few weeks of sending them messages every day basically, I got a message from them that they will do a "calculation" of what is left over from my money after their fees and disputes and will let me know. This was a week ago. I was so mad because I messaged them every day and again nothing, no calculation, no money, no response. So I filed a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman again the company and I sent them a screenshot to say look, you're not replying so I'm taking this further. They of course replied to that and said that seeing as I started legal proceedings they will not be reply to me anymore (like they ever did in the first place!).

I have access to the bank account that they set up for me with the Blaustein company and there is £5000 in there however the IBAN was revoked by them. I am so stuck and I was wondering where you have got to with this. Its so frustrating and I am 99% sure I'll never get my money back but I want to make it as difficult for them as possible.

Sorry to bore you with this, if you are able to reply, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!
Damn, reminds alot of my case with them.

Can we talk in private?

Hey, still waiting on your message!
You guys may contact each other in a different way then this forum if you don't want to share your experience here.

Is there any update on this company, I was wondering if we only can get negative reviews for them or if it would be possible to find people with something positive to say?

Latest Threads