Our valued sponsor

Replace @Fred @DLS

I used to be employed by that free zone for many years and Fred knows me too. It is a free zone that works B2B, meaning that you need to go through one of the partners of the free zone.

Nevertheless, it is the best free zone. So as long as the agency of your choosing recommends IFZA and doesn’t charge you a crazy amount, you’re safe.

Is there any agency to replace the services offered by Fred/DLS regarding Dubai FZ company, visa, bank account?
If you are a former DLS Dubai Client you should be able to work at this point directly with IFZA especially as most DLS Dubai Employees go transfered to IFZA already.

Further I gonna launch an Inner Circle for former DLS Dubai Clients starting 01.09 - I gonna publish some info here as well about the Inner Circle.

Basically you get customized 1:1 Consulting from me and you get access to all my resources including my Personal PRO for Emirates ID Renewal, Golden Visa and much more.

If you are a former DLS Dubai Client you should be able to work at this point directly with IFZA especially as most DLS Dubai Employees go transfered to IFZA already.

Further I gonna launch an Inner Circle for former DLS Dubai Clients starting 01.09 - I gonna publish some info here as well about the Inner Circle.

Basically you get customized 1:1 Consulting from me and you get access to all my resources including my Personal PRO for Emirates ID Renewal, Golden Visa and much more.

Is this the case with renewing an expiring 3 year residency visa DLS Dubai assisted its clients with? Will IFZA or your consulting assist with this?

Is this the case with renewing an expiring 3 year residency visa DLS Dubai assisted its clients with? Will IFZA or your consulting assist with this?
When you visa expires, you just have to go and do the medical and apply for a new emirates ID, then send the documents to your free zone and pay for the new visa.

Please note that your new visa will be for 2 years since the validity changed from October 2022.

Reactions: Donsted
When you visa expires, you just have to go and do the medical and apply for a new emirates ID, then send the documents to your free zone and pay for the new visa.

Please note that your new visa will be for 2 years since the validity changed from October 2022.
I heard about the 3->2 year change. Why can't I simply renew the visa before it expires?

If my visa expires what happens to my business account? I'm assuming the account won't get shut down as long as I file tax and pay the yearly license fee.

I heard about the 3->2 year change. Why can't I simply renew the visa before it expires?

If my visa expires what happens to my business account? I'm assuming the account won't get shut down as long as I file tax and pay the yearly license fee.
Visa can only be renewed once expired or if you change your sponsor (company).

The business bank account will get shut 1 month after your visa expires.

Isn't there a possibility to renew the visa a bit earlier (a week or a month before)? And what should I do if it expires while I'm outside the country?
I would suggest to be in country at the expiry time and start the procedure once it’s expired. Also you need to be in touch with the free zone if you incorporated through DLS since they are the once renewing your residency once you to your medical and apply for the EID. If your free zone is IFZA, just email [email protected] and they will assist you

Hi Fred could you pm me. Thx.

I am interested in your inner circle.

As a former DLS Dubai Client you can join The Inner Circle which I launched at the 01.09.2023.

As a Inner Circle Member you can access my Personal PRO which you are used to already. Residence Visa Renewal and Emirates ID Renewal can be coordinated by us as long as you keep the Conversation directly with IFZA and no other Corporate Service Provider get's involved.

I am interested in your inner circle.
You can reach out to the contact details below in my Signature.

it weird, this service. Its offered at 1000 aed a month and can only pay in crypto on telegram ???? . anyone else can verify this?

alsmost like Fred account been kidnapped and someone took over the account

it weird, thought this service. Its 1000 aed a month and can only pay in crypto. anyone else can verify this?

alsmost like Fred account been kidnapped and someone took over the account
MOD's and Admin may know. I don't think it is what is going on here!