Our valued sponsor

Require Seychelles company and bank account in Mauritius which bank I need to go?

Here is actually a list of reputable banks List of banks in Mauritius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it seems that they take clients from the street an no introducer is required. You may approach them directly to find out.

For Big Banks, for sure they would request Introducers.

I really do not recommend Standard Chartered Bank. They are too slow and expensive. You may contact me if you need further help.

With regards to Introducers, if you have an ex banker opening the account, for sure they would be afraid and will open it for you. Since Introducer is not mandatory there, but banks always tend to make life more difficult :)

Reactions: dominic
Well not only be. May I narrowed my explanation. Every person that can fight (Lawfully) for you with your bank they will be forced to cooperate. In Mauritius, even in crisis period no bank has been making loss. The governor in fact is encouraging other investors to open banks in order to make the market more competitive. Well, in response to your question, I recommend the following banks, because their fees are affordable and they offer customer relationship (Free):

Bank One

State Bank of India

Afrasia Bank

PT Bank International Indonesia

But still if you want to move to bigger banks, do not opt for Barclays, Standard Bank Mauritius, Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB). You may chose from the following:

Investec

State Bank of Mauritius

Reactions: dominic
And you can help with the introduction to the bank I guess. Does the bank in Mauritius offer Internet banking and multi currency bank accounts? Do we need to call, fax or e-mail the bank to make a Wire Transfer?

With the exception of PT Bank International Indonesia, all other banks offer Internet Banking.

All banks offer multi currency bank accounts.

Most of the banks, you can send by either fax, email. Some banks will do call back by default (Barclays and HSBC), others will call you if you stipulate same on your account opening.