Our valued sponsor

Return on DSOA Dubai?

talker

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Hey guys,
What's your return on DSOA (Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority)?
A lot of agents present it as the cheapest option for an FZE in Dubai (16300 AED for an ecommerce license with 1 visa and everything included)!
But they don't answer emails or forms on their website!
Any idea how to reach them directly? or Feedback about their services?
Thanks

Hey guys,
What's your return on DSOA (Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority)?
A lot of agents present it as the cheapest option for an FZE in Dubai (16300 AED for an ecommerce license with 1 visa and everything included)!
But they don't answer emails or forms on their website!
Any idea how to reach them directly? or Feedback about their services?
Thanks
It's one of the Authorities we work with together.

You are talking about agents that don't answer any forms or DSOA?

If you have any questions regarding DSOA feel free to ask. If you don't want to diclose your questions public - send me PM

When someone does not respond to emails nor messages, it means there is some problem. If there are other alternative, common sense is to use a service of other authority..

Are you reselling their services also?
I understand your point.

They work with local partners like us and want us to deal with the clients as common.

DSOA is one of the Authorities we work with. We can't complain about them. I can recommend you to come in person and take a look at it by yourself.

As far as I can tell, DSOA is best dealt with in person. Despite the coolness and the tech vibe that Dubai intends to portray, the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of grey areas where a personal visit is still king. SHAMS or DMCC are examples of good tech functioning, Dubai South (DWC) and DSOA would be my top picks for 'you better do it in person or not at all'.

The price is competitive if 1 visa is included and all costs are counted in. If not, try dubizzle.com as there are many company owners selling their licenses and LLC shares for a fraction of that, may be of your interest.

My 0.02.

NVO

Reactions: Fred
I understand your point.

They work with local partners like us and want us to deal with the clients as common.

DSOA is one of the Authorities we work with. We can't complain about them. I can recommend you to come in person and take a look at it by yourself.
If they are unwilling to communicate with a clients and want to have it administered by the agent, it is at least polite to have one message for Ctrl C + Ctrl V saying that and with links to agents..

If any official authority does not respond to emails and messages, it can indicate a problem..

• Haha
Reactions: Gediminas

Latest Threads