Our valued sponsor

Review Millennium Bank Poland anyone?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I read a few time that Millennium Bank Poland is the bank to work with as an alternative to Cyprus, St. Kitts, Bulgaria and EMI's!

This is the url Klienci Indywidualni - Konta, pożyczki, kredyty mieszkaniowe, karty, lokaty - Bank Millennium

I was wondering if someone has opened an account with them remote, means without personal visit?

Do you know if they really accept crypto currency business or if they block your account like LeuPay does if we receive crypto money?

Please let me know your thoughts about them?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I would like to know also. I want to know if its policy they allow crypto or if it is just an oversight by the bank.

I have read the posts too where it is stated we can open remote bank account and trade crypto with them, would like to know if it's true.

I will try to shoot them an e-mail to get an answer.

never mind @Admin, see below ;)

Your presonal visit is necessary if you want open a bank account our bank.
You should visit one of our branches with a valid ID or passport and bring founding documents which were necessary in order to register your company abroad. Documents have to be translated into Polish language by a certified interpreter and apostilled.
If you ask about cryptocurrency business, we don't accept and support this type of activity bussines.
In case of any questions do not hesitate to contact me again

Reactions: negon
Ok I guess that answers that.

I think if the US finds any mischief related to crypto out of Europe EVERY bank in Europe will dump cyrpto clients/exchanges for fear of prosecution or loosing USD correspondence accounts. The knock on effect will be felt around the world. The only banks that will then allow crypto activity are banks with no US connections i.e EUR or GBP or local currency only banks.

False flag anyone?

Seems we have to wait some time before the crypto marked get regulated and the banks are willing to accept crypto business as any other business activity. I think it will come that far within a year or two from now on.

Millenium is a nice bank when you open a bank account for Polish company with foreign capital, foreign companies or even personal accounts for foreigners (you need to have an adress in Poland) - including foreigners from "high risk" countries like Iran etc. (it amazed my how simple it was when I went with one of my clients to do so, other banks do not accept Iranian citizens) - but account for cryptocurrency dealing only.... well, unless you do not have special relations with them, they will not cooperate and they may close your accounts if they suspect something.