Our valued sponsor

Review Xsellarate please?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Second payment processor I find today which I never heard about!

Anyone know how they work, are they reliable and can be trusted? I mean, processing fees 0% no cost, how will they make money to pay their bills?

They charge between 99$ and 1000$ for subscription of their service. They e-mailed me about all of it, so found the information myself.
I noticed your post on the offshore corp website and wanted to reach out with a little more information regarding our platform.

To answer your question about how we turn profit as an organization, our platform operates on a monthly subscription that we charge merchants for our services and access to our web services team.

These subscriptions cost anywhere from $99/month on the low end to $1,000/month on the high end.

This covers all of the equipment that you would require for your business, a newly designed/redesigned site, SEO services including google my business management, review platform curation, and traditional forms of SEO such as on-page & off-page SEO.

Are you currently searching for a solution for your businesses or others'? Or was the post in the forum more of an informational gathering focus?

It's not for me, maybe someone else find them useful.

Latest Threads