Our valued sponsor

Reviews on uniqpayments.net

Besides my HK company order, I had bought a pre-made Estonian company (with Stripe already banned due to high CB) on May 25. Wanted to use it for a different gateway. It was supposed to be delivered in a week. Has been ~20 days, just been getting dodged on my queries.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-14 124320.webp
    Screenshot 2024-06-14 124320.webp
    252.7 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: cvknvdjfsdjf
Same unpleasant experience here. I purchased the HK setup on May 1st. was promised to 3-4 weeks delivery. it's been 1 and half month I got nothing. They are not doing the real work. HK companies are online registered, Michael telling HK companies delayed for weeks which is BS.

Be careful!!!! I wish I did more due diligence.

Even the proxy website was delayed. No one was responding in the group chat unless I push very very hard. I asked for website 1 week, 2 weeks, 3weeks after the payment. Was promised delivery "today" a few times, never delivered. Until May 22nd, they sent a website. No more updates since then.

Until today I said I had to update in OCT thread to let more people know they are saying they are handling a personal account????

Attachments

• IMG_7535.webp
    IMG_7535.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7537.webp
    IMG_7537.webp
    32 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7538.webp
    IMG_7538.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7539.webp
    IMG_7539.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Reactions: karlx and DRL7
7 th of June order HK set up, was promised the delivery within 3 weeks, will keep you updated

Besides my HK company order, I had bought a pre-made Estonian company (with Stripe already banned due to high CB) on May 25. Wanted to use it for a different gateway. It was supposed to be delivered in a week. Has been ~20 days, just been getting dodged on my queries.
If it’s solved for you please keep us updated, getting a bit worried

Last edited:
Reactions: DRL7
@MichaelUniq gave me a personal verified Stripe account as a bonus since other orders were delayed. My trust-meter has gone up significantly.

Business must go on. You better use the ESCROW service next time.

We consider one of his services and asked @JohnLocke for details on this service to secure we get company and banking from Mcihael! He's very responsive all time.

I'd also like to share my experience with Uniq, after initial chat with Michael back in early May I decided to purchase a Hong Kong company with Stripe and EMI, took a while for me to gain full confidence in the solution and today I can say that it actually works really well.

The initial company registration took 2 weeks plus another week for EMI and Stripe setup as they had to coordinate everything with the nominee for all verifications etc., meanwhile their devs created a "front" website that Stripe sees and linked that to their API which embeds it in my own store.

Once everything is ready you're provided with a startup guide with all kinds of tips on how to safely access the account, the suggested intitial volumes not to trigger Stripe alerts etc.

I followed everything and been processing for around 3 weeks (mid 5 figures), during this time Stripe requested several verifications (face verification of director, business model, bank account) - each time I'd inform Uniq, someone from their support would answer everything and Stripe would approve that answer. Yesterday Stripe reduced the payout time

The model seems to work very well, Stripe funds are then paid out to EMI and cashed out to crypto through Uniq's provider (you're also free to wire the money out anywhere if you prefer or spend through EMI prepaid cards, you get full ownership of the EMI account).

I'd suggest to have a good chat with Michael to have realistic expectations on the outcomes and follow the guides to ensure to issues, I had overall great exeprience and ordered another setup to split the traffic and lower overall Stripe volumes (they also have a solution for that).

Be patient with delays, there are a lot of complex elements for everything to work and a lot of them are beyond their full control (cooperation of nominees, outside developers, stripe/emi verifications, content productiton etc.) - things take time and they need to put everything together. Michael has been super helpful to guide me through everything and in the end I feel I have a stable setup that'll work over long term.

Overall can't recommend enough, it's great value for a guaranteed working payment solution for any business and no questions asked

Reactions: karlx
Same unpleasant experience here. I purchased the HK setup on May 1st. was promised to 3-4 weeks delivery. it's been 1 and half month I got nothing. They are not doing the real work. HK companies are online registered, Michael telling HK companies delayed for weeks which is BS.

Be careful!!!! I wish I did more due diligence.

Even the proxy website was delayed. No one was responding in the group chat unless I push very very hard. I asked for website 1 week, 2 weeks, 3weeks after the payment. Was promised delivery "today" a few times, never delivered. Until May 22nd, they sent a website. No more updates since then.

Until today I said I had to update in OCT thread to let more people know they are saying they are handling a personal
Apologies for the delay, but I would like to provide an update on the current situation.

We rely on third-party providers especially registering HK entities, and sometimes, in rare cases, there can be delays. However, we always deliver what we promise.

As for the current situation and updates:
  • HK Company + UBO Details: Handled on the 16th of June along with the Stripe account and proxy website
  • Integration (iFrame) for the proxy website: Completed on the 20th of June , API keys are handled.
  • Airwallex Bank Account: Handled today, on the 28th of June (took around 12 days to open).
As an additional measure, we offered an extra verification-KYC covered by us, as an apology for the delay. By the way, so far we received only 50% down payment and waiting for the client to test the setup and give us updates. @cvknvdjfsdjf please confirm

Update:
@MichaelUniq Finally delivered my pre made Estonian company order with functional Payoneer. If I knew I had to wait that much, would've preferred a fresh company with possibility of Stripe.

Still waiting on: KYC related docs and the proxy site in order to be able to make use of it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Uniq are the best! I contacted them a month ago and had a call with Michael. Their support is excellent, with fast replies and great professionalism.

I needed my Hong Kong company to be opened on an exact date, and they managed to do it! Of course, I asked a couple of weeks in advance.

This was the first time I did it this way, but if there's a next time, I'll definitely work with Uniq again.

Thanks to Michael and his team!

Thank you for keeping us posted here :)