Our valued sponsor

REVOCATION OF LICENCE - LOYAL BANK LIMITED

Thanks for update. I did not realize the Loyal Bank saga is still ongoing with recovery. I wonder how much of the clients funds they have recovered in that first dividend they are paying ns2.

Can you upload the release letter here ? I see 4 link to download, 3 work ,1 doesn´t

Attachments

• Loyal screenshot.png
    Loyal screenshot.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 80
Ahh sorry read your post again. You were referring to one of the documents under the link actually called the LBL Release Letter.

No your right it does not work for me either. I would contact them directly if you need this :(.

I haven´t received an email from them, just found the update checking the Deloite page. I was an account holder. did you get an email from them telling you you would be receiving funds owed? If so when and where there attachments with docs to fill out ? I am only seeing what´s on the website. I have written to them but they haven´t answered.

I haven´t received an email from them, just found the update checking the Deloite page. I was an account holder. did you get an email from them telling you you would be receiving funds owed? If so when and where there attachments with docs to fill out ? I am only seeing what´s on the website. I have written to them but they haven´t answered.
I'm in the same situation.
I never received any email from them.
I sent an email a few days ago and did not receive any response.

check your email folders. i got emails recently. i do not know would i receive funds. i need to call them for password so i can read statements with possible balance. so, some documents are not pass protected, but personalized are with passwords.
in any case to withdraw, eventually, funds we are required to send so much documents, notarized, and to provide very detailed personal information so I doubt I will ask for those funds. complicated, slow, and really no privacy. also I doubt that price of mailing those documents and notarization etc will worth all efforts...

check your email. check folders, maybe it is in spam, bulk... hope you do not have activated auto deletion of spam emails.

Just got this email , finally

Thank you for your email. We have begun reaching out to the depositors to confirm the Proof of debt and Bank statement. You will receive an email that would contain the necessary documents and the instructions to proceed post internal verification shortly in the next few working days.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Reactions: cristiansilva33as
Hi everyone,
I tried to call the number for getting password, but the automatic voice ask me a code (or something) that I don't have.

Someone has sorted it out?
What code number do I have to give at the phone?

Thank you

Hello everybody. Does anyone progressed in submission the requested supporting docs to the liquidators and obtain the feedback on first distribution? Please kindly PM me for some internal questions to discuss. Much appreciated!

Yeah, you call them and they say they will look into it and give you the code or whatever. They made it as complicated as possible. Hopefully they are not scammers LOL

Opening documents itself was a story for itself, not to mention they ask you to Notarize a document that you can not print, how do they expect me to do it?