Our valued sponsor

REVOCATION OF LICENCE - LOYAL BANK LIMITED

Guys, I see no possibility to send a private direct messages here on the forum, at least for me as newcomer it is idle. Any though to unite our contacts somehow as thiw may be unsafe to state lots of sensitive private things in open access
Same here, looks like Private messages are not allowed, I am not sure how to exchange email address with you guys.

Guys, I see no possibility to send a private direct messages here on the forum, at least for me as newcomer it is idle. Any though to unite our contacts somehow as thiw may be unsafe to state lots of sensitive private things in open access

Please send me an email to [email protected]
Rest of account holders who are interested in joining forces in this case, please email me as well.

I

I did send to [email protected]

I also did attach the last statement I received from the bank as proof, showing my balance.

I have some questions to fill out the form. Did you provide your personal address or the address of your offshore company?

What did you write in "Summarize the basis of the claim" and "Particulars (including valuation) of any security held including a list of relevant documentation"

I'll be happy if you can help me.

I have some questions to fill out the form. Did you provide your personal address or the address of your offshore company?

What did you write in "Summarize the basis of the claim" and "Particulars (including valuation) of any security held including a list of relevant documentation"

I'll be happy if you can help me.

Hi,

I provided my personal address. The one they send the account opening packet (credit card and pin etc)

For summarising the basis of the claim I attach a screenshot of my Internet account and the last statement I received from the bank. We don’t have anything else to prove.
For particulars I didn’t put anything because I didn’t have any securities with the bank.

The liquidators are the new authorised persons on behalf of the bank. I mean, they can check the bank records and find out our balances once we send them the filled up form

Reactions: cristiansilva33as
Hi,

I provided my personal address. The one they send the account opening packet (credit card and pin etc)

For summarising the basis of the claim I attach a screenshot of my Internet account and the last statement I received from the bank. We don’t have anything else to prove.
For particulars I didn’t put anything because I didn’t have any securities with the bank.

The liquidators are the new authorised persons on behalf of the bank. I mean, they can check the bank records and find out our balances once we send them the filled up form

Thank you for your help. I sent the form today.
After submitting, did you receive any confirmation email from them?

Hello people,

I have LB account for some time. I kept account in a hope I will sell some websites and to receive payment there. Even their monthly fee of $27 was more than brutal. But, sites are dead now as LB too. Later, I talked with them to recover some funds, for a high priority personal cause, and at the end bank closed.

I wanted to ask, if anyone knows, how to fill balance, since I never got statement from them? Now I cant log into account, but even that I was only able to print screen as picture. I have few hundreds of USD. Do we have $150 blocked for debit card use?

How to obtain statement? Or to see balance?

thanks

I am confused as weather liquidators treat me as a creditor or depositor? I had a current corporate account and some funds were left stuck on the account. They have mentioned that Creditors need to follow the instructions while Depositors are not supposed to take any action and that liquidators will contact them directly. Now I am not sure should I submit debt confirmation form or wait for liquidators to get back to me first?

I am confused as weather liquidators treat me as a creditor or depositor? I had a current corporate account and some funds were left stuck on the account. They have mentioned that Creditors need to follow the instructions while Depositors are not supposed to take any action and that liquidators will contact them directly. Now I am not sure should I submit debt confirmation form or wait for liquidators to get back to me first?

I believe you should go ahead and fill up the form, no matter what you are.
Just to be on the safe side!! Attach the bank statement showing your balance.
Nothing can go wrong with that. Liquidators should also have access to customers
Data and they should know what each one of us is.

I believe you should go ahead and fill up the form, no matter what you are.
Just to be on the safe side!! Attach the bank statement showing your balance.
Nothing can go wrong with that. Liquidators should also have access to customers
Data and they should know what each one of us is.
True. I have emailed them. I will keep you guys posted.

Reactions: cristiansilva33as

Latest Threads