Our valued sponsor

Revolut is a Scam and why you should never trust them.

They will ask you to where to send the money once they finished investigating the your case.

I know many people who had their business account with Transferwise closed in the same way that you describe here last week.
  • They do not warn you
  • They don't answer any email or call (only automated answers)
  • They do not want to disclose why they closed the account
All account were opened by a US LLC
forget transferwise, far too difficult if you don't have a degree in philosophy or any dead language like latin... simply try yourself, open an account and try to move a minimal amount onto your account using their "transfer coordinates"... simply impossible

at least they wired back the 100 swiss franks we transferred correctly, thanks for that

Reactions: JohnLocke
Revolut is doing due diligent checks once you have reached a specific limit. Got a private account with them and they asked me for payslips once. If your business account was blocked, you most probably triggered some alert or reached a threshold. Revolut is a financial institution and is therefore required to comply with aml regulations.

90% of those EMI accounts closing accounts for no reason, and if you want to wire out the money .. they will ask alot of things until you give up
i know someone that had account with entropay ,he lost about 45k euro there , also another one lost with i-account
they getting rich and closing their business one day

if you have legit business then go for REAL BANK account.
i know those days its hard to find out good banks to accept you as a customer, but if you are low risk customer and having business plan,contracts etc,
then you can open account ,few banks started to open remotely account (by video call with the banker)

for example: singapore dbs bank, ocbc, uob bank (with BVI /HK COMPANY - 0% tax)

Last edited:
forget transferwise, far too difficult if you don't have a degree in philosophy or any dead language like latin... simply try yourself, open an account and try to move a minimal amount onto your account using their "transfer coordinates"... simply impossible

at least they wired back the 100 swiss franks we transferred correctly, thanks for that
What the f**k is this garbage lmao? Stop exaggerating my man. I don't think I've been here enough in this forum but Seriously what is this? I've been using Transferwise for 3 years and never had a single issue with them (maybe a few tickets here and there but that's it) Either you are doing something illegal or you are doing something illegal there is no in between.

Either do proper business or cover your tracks accordingly.

be honest with yourself and take a look at your business and ask yourself this "Man, If I want to arrest me or expose my self, where should I start? where are the weak points in my business?" After you answer these questions honestly, fill the gaps in your business or contact someone that is able to help you fill these gaps. and you will find that maybe opening another account with EMIs or banks will not be "impossible" after all.

Transferwise would be out of business if what you described is true.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Lol...I don't see them as a scam. The profile of those people having problems may have more to do with why they are having problems with Revolut.

I wouldn’t use Revolut either.
I have only used it for private purposes and they froze my money for almost two weeks because they wanted to see the source of the funds. There’s no way to call or email them, you can only contact them through the mobile app chat where you will be talking to people who probably work on €3 an hour, i.e. not really smart or competent people.
I didn’t need the money urgently. In the end, the funds were released and my limit increased. But I wouldn’t want to do business with a company like that.
what did you shows them as proof of funds?

I have recently joined revolute as a personal client and a business even though i have upgraded to the premium metal cards on both accounts. I have to agree with a lot of the comments here regarding serious issues with the live chat support within the app. They reply a few days latter with a default message then mark the query as resolved, then i click no it wasn't resolved then "something went wrong" error appears and chat is dead constantly looking an agent, funny thing is i haven't even loaded in any money just yet this was just a test.

The not-so-funny thing is when you have to explain again every thing every time a new agent come to the SAME chat. It looks like they have no access to the chat history, or they just pretend it to take the opportunity to take time to join more chats in the same time.
Yeah there is other glitches on there website like signing in via email the verification email doesn't always come through and sometimes it says wrong code entered when it does. i think when a company offers personal and business banking and crypto and shares all in one place we have to proceed with extreme caution maybe these guys might just take it all one day and walk away billionaires that's the world we live in right now if something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Revolut holds a banking license, why would they be a scam?
i dont believe they are a scam anymore but they provide poor customer service asking annoying questions of what you already mention when a normal bank would just check see a failed transaction and tell you why these guys make the chat last for around 5 hours it turns out easier to google it and see what there community has said recently. They will also close accounts in a heart beat then welcome to poor support i havent had my account closed but i know from dealing with support it wouldn't be a fun experience having even $500 locked in there.

Reactions: extremedox101

Latest Threads