Our valued sponsor

Romanian micro-company

Just a flat 3% corporate taxe on income (not on profit). For some type of income, where you don’t have expenses, it might be the best option
"a flat 3% corporate taxe on income" - is there a maximum turn-over? Sounds like a nice way to tax your profits if you have a separate company operating the business and moving the profits for what ever reason (licence, consulting, ...)

I'm interested by romanian micro company. How can I do it? Who do you recommend ? Some address to contact with lawyers firms?
I would like to see some links and names of reliable Agency services, accountants or lawyers in Romania whoc is able to help establishing a company there.

I spoke to my accountant and she said it really doesn't matter what anyone offers in regards of Corp tax as if your country is 'CFC' then you will pay the difference in Corp tax in your home country and pay dividends tax if your country imposes it.
She said even if you have employees but you are the ultimate ubo it's still taxed in your home country...

I would like to see some links and names of reliable Agency services, accountants or lawyers in Romania whoc is able to help establishing a company there.
I will post an address that I found last year. I contacted them and they reply very quick each time than I was writing them. Their prices are very correct. But I don't have now the link. I wil check in other pc and I will post it if it's not considered as spam

Reactions: JohnLocke
I spoke to my accountant and she said it really doesn't matter what anyone offers in regards of Corp tax as if your country is 'CFC' then you will pay the difference in Corp tax in your home country and pay dividends tax if your country imposes it.
She said even if you have employees but you are the ultimate ubo it's still taxed in your home country...
Is this specific to Romania? Most countries have some form of economic substance exemption in their CFC rules

Infiintare Firma,Gazduire Sediu Social, Acte Registrul Comertului
Very reliable people. Finaly I don't buy company, but all the times that I was contacting them for differents informations they reply me very quick and with all the requests that I needed. The prices are very competitives.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the link, much appreciated. It would be nice to learn about a agent in Romania who someone has made use of.

I live in Romania, i have company here, and if someone is interested to incorporate a company here and open bank accounts, i can put in contact with my accounting firm, which i use them for over 9 years, they can provide solutions for every business, they are licensed by CECCAR as expert accounting firm.

I live in Romania, i have company here, and if someone is interested to incorporate a company here and open bank accounts, i can put in contact with my accounting firm, which i use them for over 9 years, they can provide solutions for every business, they are licensed by CECCAR as expert accounting firm.
You better provide a link to that accounting firm so we may be able to learn more about them.

You better provide a link to that accounting firm so we may be able to learn more about them.

They do not have a website, work only thought recommendation.

@busdriver
A foreign person can establish a company here same easy as a citizen, only that if you want to take VAT you need first to take NIF ( is a personal number for fiscal identification ) for each foreign shareholder of the company. Office can be rented for 1 year at lawyer ( virtual only ), contact person is not mandatory but always is the accountant/lawyer, the tax ( for micro, below 1m EURO turnover ) is 3% on the turnover and 5% applied again on the profit, and add of course costs of taxes for employees, VAT etc.

Latest Threads