Our valued sponsor

Russian passport + Dubai residency. What EMIs are available for me and for my Cyprus company?

5K1PP3R

Member Plus
Jun 9, 2021
Cyprus
Visit site
In a couple of weeks hopefully I will have Dubai residency via my UAE company. But I have another Cyprus company with currently deactivated Wise account. Wise wants a non-Russian ID to reactivate it and apparently also to keep using my personal Wise.
So what decent EMIs are available
1. For me personally with Russian passport + Dubai residency?
2. For my Cyprus company after I do the Dubai residency
3. Will Wise accept my Dubai resident card and reactivate my account?

In a couple of weeks hopefully I will have Dubai residency via my UAE company. But I have another Cyprus company with currently deactivated Wise account. Wise wants a non-Russian ID to reactivate it and apparently also to keep using my personal Wise.
2. For my Cyprus company after I do the Dubai residency
3. Will Wise accept my Dubai resident card and reactivate my account?
Probably your best bet is trying to get a new passport through residence or ancestry.

Your other option is appointing a non Russian nominee for your company...

If you cannot do any of these things, well....like you people say.....ну пиздец (

Small private bank in Latvia with min deposit of 15k eur will now start to accept Russian citizens with UAE residency.

I finally got my Dubai resident ID and local bank account.
So now I am going to try to open some EMIs.
Question: what kind of proof of address EU EMIs will accept from Dubai?
Will local bank statement with address be enough? Or I need to get some utility bill (which I don't have atm)

EMI's very difficult atm for Russians - however will pass you in Messenger some suggestions.

In General the low risk ones like Currenxie etc don't work at all and Lithuania puts himself with Ukraine so the UK is the place to look into.

CIM Banque targets heavily Russians as well and even accept Russian residence with up to 100k/USD transaction limit per year.

Will connect with there Lugano Branch as well.

Latest Threads