Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3350

As I said you liar before.
Subtitles is ON.
Snapshots youtube from the place where you call for nazi 'prove'.

It's a said that 200 people affilated that political party "Swoboda". Not nazy, not other bulls**t. Not the not pro-Russian fiction.
Stop the slander!
Haven't you seen the hat with the swastika or the tag with the HH? You have seen, but you are a troll. welcome to my ignore list.

and, by the way,

Last edited:
Haven't you seen the hat with the swastika or the tag with the HH? You have seen, but you are a troll. welcome to my ignore list.

and, by the way,
Still deosn't justify the invasion of russia lol

Look at the guy I attached russia should also invade itself then if Swastikas or other Nazi symbols are a reason for that :

Attachments

• Microsoft-Azure-ansiktsigenkanningsprogramvara.jpg
    Microsoft-Azure-ansiktsigenkanningsprogramvara.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: KDX

and, by the way,
sure I saw the peaked cap.

no sense to talk with the person who calls people nazi, because he saw random picture of the officer's soviet peaked cap cut with the swastika in museum that randomly inserted in the video. on your homeland Serbia or whatever country your home, we could easily find swastika in underground passages and abandoned place. With your logic we should call nazy all your home country in this way - SafeJournalists: Serbia - Journalist's doorstep sprayed with Neo-Nazi symbols and hate speech - SafeJournalists
omg, russia please do denazification there too?

russian nazi goes to Ukraine to do denazification :D

Last edited:
Still deosn't justify the invasion of russia lol

Look at the guy I attached russia should also invade itself then if Swastikas or other Nazi symbols are a reason for that :
It depends on what those people are doing, i guess.

When Putin says "i had no choice" i think: what happens if UA joins NATO, and then the neonazi start to wipe all etnic russians from the country, that aren't even few?
The goal of the west has been to take him down all along (UK even admitted it), because he would not submit to the unilateral world order , and so they started to destabilize and provoke in ukraine. What would be Putin's fate at home if he didn't lift a finger while russians were to be slaughtered in ukraine?

The only criminal action here is that of encouraging, funding and arming estremisms. An activity the US grew very fond of and gained plenty of experience with, and whose actions are religiously censored in western media.

I am ethic russian, who speak russian language, with russian parents, but born in the north part of Ukraine.
And I have 0 problems with couple of hunders of nazi in Ukraine, but have a big problems with russian invasion.

All millions of refugees from north and west part of Ukraine are russian speaking Ukrainians. And all of them going to the west, to ukranian speaking part of Ukraine, to the Europe, but nobody go to Russia or Belorussia.

There is no different if criminal is nazi or not, he should answer to the law in any way.
Kharkiv is a absolute russian speaking city, which is destoyed by russian, not nazi, not nato, but russians.

I am ethic russian, who speak russian language, with russian parents, but born in the north part of Ukraine.
And I have 0 problems with couple of hunders of nazi in Ukraine, but have a big problems with russian invasion.

All millions of refugees from north and west part of Ukraine are russian speaking Ukrainians. And all of them going to the west, to ukranian speaking part of Ukraine, to the Europe, but nobody go to Russia or Belorussia.

There is no different if criminal is nazi or not, he should answer to the law in any way.
Kharkiv is a absolute russian speaking city, which is destoyed by russian, not nazi, not nato, but russians.
“All millions of refugees from north and west part of Ukraine are russian speaking Ukrainians. And all of them going to the west, to ukranian speaking part of Ukraine, to the Europe, but nobody go to Russia or Belorussia.

Now ask yourself why?

Keep digging, you’re close!

Reactions: Sulphur1976
In the meanwhile, i also learn about Lugar Research Center - Wikipedia , apparently a biosafety level 3 lab, accessible only to US citizens with clearance.

Nice job, US. I wonder why they have these s**t in UA, GE, azerbaijan, but not in turkey or western europe :D
Are those the "secret labs" you were talking about? Labs that are used by the Georgian gov for medical students and shared with the US gov? The ones that are public knowledge? Also, it says that in 2017 Russians were also spreading alleged disinformation about those being used for bioweapons. So, apparently every single lab that the US has funded or has access to is a bioweapons lab? Is that what you're saying?

Do you support the Russian invasion? Are you really this deluded? Do you really think its about denazification? Why have you not thought about it even once from the Ukrainian point of view?

Are those the "secret labs" you were talking about? Labs that are used by the Georgian gov for medical students and shared with the US gov? The ones that are public knowledge? Also, it says that in 2017 Russians were also spreading alleged disinformation about those being used for bioweapons. So, apparently every single lab that the US has funded or has access to is a bioweapons lab? Is that what you're saying?

Do you support the Russian invasion? Are you really this deluded? Do you really think its about denazification? Why have you not thought about it even once from the Ukrainian point of view?
If you are asking me, i support the request of neutrality for Ukraine, and the request for autonomy for the east. Essentially respecting the minsk agreement. A request that was even going to be accepted by UA before and at the beginning of the conflict, but has been declined soon after.

I do not support the invasion per se. I believe it has been a mistake, and that there could have been a diplomatic solution. Even though i do understand the motives behind the "i have no choice" position, as i previously wrote.

Not so fun fact: some less-prominent mainstream journalist revealed that CIA was actually in favor of meeting russian requests prior to the conflict, and reach a diplomatic solution, but was allegedly stopped by DoD. So your country is being bombed and your people killed because US wanted it so.

Even in this "fact check" myth buster, there's confirmation that the laboratory consists of a BSL-2 and a BSL-3 part.

Very likely students are visiting the first one.
Did you expect US to write they are developing chemical weapons in there?

Last edited:
Reactions: pipona
If you are asking me, i support the request of neutrality for Ukraine, and the request for autonomy for the east. Essentially respecting the minsk agreement. A request that was even going to be accepted by UA before and at the beginning of the conflict, but has been declined soon after.

I do not support the invasion per se. I believe it has been a mistake, and that there could have been a diplomatic solution. Even though i do understand the motives behind the "i have no choice" position, as i previously wrote.

Not so fun fact: some less-prominent mainstream journalist revealed that CIA was actually in favor of meeting russian requests prior to the conflict, and reach a diplomatic solution, but was allegedly stopped by DoD. So your country is being bombed and your people killed because US wanted it so.
Finally I hear at least some words that are making sense!

At this point, I don't care what excuse the Kremlin is using, the invasion is so bloody, orders are given to kill civilians from what I've heard, and it seems like it's true seeing that there's footage out there of tanks shooting clearly civilian cars and buildings.

Don't you think that this should be stopped right now so that diplomatic talks could start? Or do you think it's a good idea to continue just to kill Zelenskyy? At what cost though? I'm interested to hear what you actually think about this.

Finally I hear at least some words that are making sense!

At this point, I don't care what excuse the Kremlin is using, the invasion is so bloody, orders are given to kill civilians from what I've heard, and it seems like it's true seeing that there's footage out there of tanks shooting clearly civilian cars and buildings.

Don't you think that this should be stopped right now so that diplomatic talks could start? Or do you think it's a good idea to continue just to kill Zelenskyy? At what cost though? I'm interested to hear what you actually think about this.
If you scroll back you'll see what i think. I think this guy is a thug corrupt to the bone. He was sponsored by his former employer to run for president, has ever since jailed his opponents, has appeared on panama papers, has a villa in italy, allegedly has over a billion dollars in the bank, and is involved in all kind of s**t with the gas, the Bidens, and other stuff, and now is playing the patriot and the great leader in TV with his citizen's arses, telling to resist, to fight, and to die while he's keeping his arse warm in some bunker, instead of surrendering and negotiating already 2 weeks ago. As i wrote previously, if i was in his position, at this time, i would probably kill myself. But he won't because he's a bloody criminal. As i also wrote previously, i also understand he probably does not have a choice and he would like to surrender (and so he shown) but others don't want him to.

As for the civilians, what i read is that russians want them out so they can bomb, while the other side wants to keep them in for the same reason, anti-russian propaganda, etc.
And i believe that those shooting on the corridors to have them out were the ukrainian side to stop them from fleeing as russians would have 0 reasons to kill civilians fleeing, as it is in their interest to have them out.

This are my 2c.
I think i now wrote enough about this story, and i'll therefore stop, as the situation by now is already clear enough to those who want to understand.

Why Ukraine can not do wtf they want and Russians have to tell them what to do?
Because your freedom ends where my freedom begins. I believe US thought the same when Russia wanted to install nuclear missiles in Cuba, didn't they?

russians would have 0 reasons to kill civilians fleeing, as it is in their interest to have them out.
It is now beyond all doubt that the Russian army is purposely targeting civilians to maximize destruction and terror amongst the civilian population. Russia is targeting civilian neighborhoods with absolutely no military or strategic value. This is historically how the Russian army operates, e.g., like the way that Russian soldiers raped millions of women after WWII ended. Much like China, the Russian leadership operates under a much different and barbaric value system compared to the West.

Reactions: Sulphur1976
Serbia one of few countries in the world who welcome russian invasion and dont impose any sanctions. kkein true representative of his motherland.

these ridiculous statements that he feels sorry for civilians and at same time said that UA forces kills civil. Aha, kills by bombs from airplanes and ballistic rockets which UA forces don't even have.

Last edited:
“All millions of refugees from north and west part of Ukraine are russian speaking Ukrainians. And all of them going to the west, to ukranian speaking part of Ukraine, to the Europe, but nobody go to Russia or Belorussia.

Now ask yourself why?

Some russians have also left Russia recently. But none of them left for Ukraine.

Now ask yourself why?

To clarified, what mean the number of 100k people fled to russia:

"The UN refugee agency said that 97,000 people have fled to Russia as 96,000 of them moved from the breakaway Donetsk and Luhansk regions between Feb. 18 and Feb. 23."

Most of them are fled to russia from lnr/dnr during forced evacuation that russia made BEFORE the war. And the was no ability not to be evaquated or move to the west.
If we minus that number, we would just get only few thousands of refugees that actually moved from Ukraine to russia during war timiline and near one thousand who move from Ukraine to belorussia.
It's even less than 0.1% of total refugees.

The reason for that is simple: there actually NO possibility to fled to russia from Ukraine. Even if you are refugee and will seek help in russia - russians border guards will not allow you to cross russia border when see your UA passport. Its a literally genocide of ukrainian people by russia. People could cross russia borders if they have russian or another non-UA passport.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads