Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the stuff you read in this thread is hilarious.

I see now all the foreign mercenary fighters who went to help are fleeing to Poland.

FNp-uXqXMAYvrD2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: boomy and pipona
Reactions: boomy and polonieth
:rolleyes:

------

UK may legalise using Russian oligarchs’ homes for Ukrainian refugees

The government is “looking at” the possibility of legislating to allow the UK homes of sanctioned Russian oligarchs to be used to house Ukrainian refugees, Downing Street has said.

Boris Johnson’s official spokesperson today confirmed the plan touted by Michael Gove as a way to temporarily house those fleeing the war in Ukraine.

-------
This Ukraine thing is just more of the great reset.

"You will own nothing and you will be happy"

Another new day 'brave' russia demilitarize civil infrastructure in Ukraine
and cruel, unfair, illegal guys from the EU and the US are confiscating the elite property of russians.

Solovyov turned to NATO: We won't stop in Ukraine

"putin told you: move NATO infrastructure on the 1997 border.
Ukraine is just an intermediate stage in ensuring the strategic security of the russian federation"

Attachments

• photo_2022-03-15_07-28-27.jpg
    photo_2022-03-15_07-28-27.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 6
  • photo_2022-03-15_08-34-06.jpg
    photo_2022-03-15_08-34-06.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2022-03-15_08-34-10.jpg
    photo_2022-03-15_08-34-10.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2022-03-15_08-34-17.jpg
    photo_2022-03-15_08-34-17.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 8
  • photo_2022-03-15_08-34-54.jpg
    photo_2022-03-15_08-34-54.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 8
  • photo_2022-03-15_08-35-07.jpg
    photo_2022-03-15_08-35-07.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 7
Here is another example of what I stated earlier regarding cutting off Russia, and possibly China, from Western technology. People do not understand what a stunning blow that would be.

China is building Thailand a submarine as part of a $410 million defense deal meant to bolster the countries’ ties. But there’s one big problem: Germany refuses to send China the diesel engine to power the sub. Russia and China both lack cutting-edge technology necessary for their economies to develop.

Just to cite two of many examples, China uses German high-tech engines for submarines and Russia uses German high-tech engineering and equipment for its oil and mining extraction operations.

Reactions: khinkali
This. While it will be a setback for sure, China in particular has been investing heavily into self sustainment recently.
Yes its bad news for west. As sanctions will make China more self sufficient.

That is the same advice that I gave to you when you cited from official communist Chinese newspapers.
So, my advice to you was so good that you are now parroting it back to me. It warms my heart to see. ;)

Just making sure your not sat there reading one side propoganda as usual while typing on your Chinese made keyboard...lol.

That map is not even remotely accurate. Just to cite one example:

US will designate Colombia as a major non-NATO ally, Biden says​

By Sam Fossum and Maegan Vazquez, CNN

Updated 2044 GMT (0444 HKT) March 10, 2022

Here is another example of what I stated earlier regarding cutting off Russia, and possibly China, from Western technology. People do not understand what a stunning blow that would be.

China is building Thailand a submarine as part of a $410 million defense deal meant to bolster the countries’ ties. But there’s one big problem: Germany refuses to send China the diesel engine to power the sub. Russia and China both lack cutting-edge technology necessary for their economies to develop.

Just to cite two of many examples, China uses German high-tech engines for submarines and Russia uses German high-tech engineering and equipment for its oil and mining extraction operations.

You are beliving in to much media s**t.
Are you aware what the IFF is and which groups are coworkering there?

According to a ZDF Frontal investigation, a camera drone observed the killing of a civilian by Russian soldiers near Kiev. Suspicions of war crimes in Ukraine are growing stronger.

what the russian military is doing is so terrible that even the pro-russian puppets on this forum cannot say anything worthy in their defense, except for posts about cats and the injustice of the world who does not support russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.