Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest armies in the world? The Ukrainian army has nothing left. They have been decimated.
Keep comforting yourself. This is fun to watch.

Who are the independent sources?
Bellingcat, Conflict Intelligence Team, InformNapalm and others are counting based on photo and video evidence.

Last edited:
Keep comforting yourself. This is fun to watch.

Bellingcat, Conflict Intelligence Team, InformNapalm and others are counting based on photo and video evidence.
Bellingcat lol. Jesus. You do realise that's a CIA-run psyop?

How many dead Ukranian's do you have from your independent sources?

So sad to see cheerleaders like you who are partly responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians by pushing this notion of victory.

Why isn't the west pushing for peace?!

Last edited:

polonieth

Oscar Kuchera is that you? re-login
Bellingcat lol. Jesus. You do realise that's a CIA-run psyop?

proof?
How any dead Ukranian's do you have from your independent sources?
For me personally, this information is of no value. What difference does it make how many people died defending their territory? It is another matter to know how many the enemy died.
So sad to see cheerleaders like you who are partly responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians by pushing this notion of victory.

Why isn't the west pushing for peace?!
It would be better if you were sad that there is a people and a ruler who began to kill other people. I stand up for the right to my life in my rightful territory.

Western leaders have offered peace 100,500 times, Macron alone is worth it with his daily phone calls.
If Russia really wanted to end the war, it would withdraw its troops from the territory of the state, whose borders it itself recognized.

My advice to you dear DagnyTaggart: don't spent time talking with shitty people.

Glory to Ukraine :)
Oh, don't worry about me. this is my hobby. Baffle stupid people. I like it when they have no arguments, but they come up with new excuses for themselves, forcing their gray matter to tense up. LOL

Glory to the heroes ;)

Last edited:

polonieth

Oscar Kuchera is that you? re-login

proof?

For me personally, this information is of no value. What difference does it make how many people died defending their territory? It is another matter to know how many the enemy died.

It would be better if you were sad that there is a people and a ruler who began to kill other people. I stand up for the right to my life in my rightful territory.

Western leaders have offered peace 100,500 times, Macron alone is worth it with his daily phone calls.
If Russia really wanted to end the war, it would withdraw its troops from the territory of the state, whose borders it itself recognized.
Bellingcat are funded by the US National Endowment for Democracy.

Western leaders have never offered peace. Merkel admitted recently that the Minsk accords were a sham. A total fake. Russia had the new European security framework in Dec 2021, it was rejected.

The peace deal brokered in Istanbul was ready to be signed in April, but Boris Johnson went to Kiev and scuppered it. So the west wants peace? False.

I don't feel sorry for those who buy into the odious Bandera ideology, they can die on the battlefield, but I do feel sorry for the everyday Ukranians sucked into a proxy war that's only goal is to weaken Russia and facilitate regime change. Hundreds of thousands dead, for nothing.

I know quite a few Ukrainians who are aware to what is going on, but they are tuned into the geopolitical nature of things, they've read Brezinski etc, and they've followed things since the early 2000s. They didn't get sucked into anti Russian propaganda of the last few years. The orange revolution from 2004 and the 2008 Burns memo are the starting points I would recommend to most people who are outsiders with no real background in the history here, or supposed insiders that are actually clueless (hint you) should start their research.

Western leaders have never offered peace. Merkel admitted recently that the Minsk accords were a sham. A total fake. Russia had the new European security framework in Dec 2021, it was rejected.
It's buulshit. Read the original.

The peace deal brokered in Istanbul was ready to be signed in April, but Boris Johnson went to Kiev and scuppered it. So the west wants peace? False.
This peace agreement would mean that international law and human rights mean nothing. This would be a signal to the whole world that anyone can take a weapon, come to a neighbor's house and deprive him of his property and life.
sucked into a proxy war that's only goal is to weaken Russia and facilitate regime change
and realizing this, Russia started the war. LOL

This conversation is over because it doesn't make sense.

It's buulshit. Read the original.

This peace agreement would mean that international law and human rights mean nothing. This would be a signal to the whole world that anyone can take a weapon, come to a neighbor's house and deprive him of his property and life.

and realizing this, Russia started the war. LOL

This conversation is over because it doesn't make sense.
Yes, as I thought, no actual arguments or counterpoints, just emotionally charged stuff.

If you are Ukrainian, then I feel sorry for you guys, but it's important you know that this is nothing but a proxy war. It started in 2004 with the orange revolution, that was reversed, but the 2014 maidan brought back the CFR influence and since then Ukraine has been used as a pawn in their geopolitical strategy.

I know many Ukrainians and have worked with loads of them, all were nice people, Sadly some of them have been sucked into the anti russian brigade, which is to be expected, look how many germans were willing to go along with the idea that jews were a threat. It's an example of mass formation. I don't believe that most Ukranians are true banderites. I hope some of them wake up and realise what's going on, for some it's too late, they have been thrown to the front lines with very little hope of coming back. I admire people for wanting to defend their homeland, but the idea you are willing to lose your live for American policy is insanity to me.

Instead of spreading long stories how russia winning, i think our prorussian friends should staring to learn how to fight tanks:
So sad, the tanks are a token gesture. I feel sorry for those who man them (assuming they are Ukranians, if they are NATO or mercs, then more fool them) as they will be destroyed in not much time at all.

Tanks are not some miracle weapon; they need to be deployed as part of a strategic campaign.

I had a bad feeling the number of KIA was going to be higher, and there are numbers now floating around that suggest they are sky-high. This is an absolute catastrophe. And still, we have cheerleaders on this post making jokes and laughing at Russians when a few tanks get shipped in. I dunno how some of the people doing that sleep at night.

Last edited:

Quite good report of actual vagner losses (graves confirming in video) which liars want to show that it's Ukraine losses :D

Ukrainian PM states timeline for EU membership​

“We expect that this year, in 2023, we can already have this pre-entry stage of negotiations,” Shmigal told the news outlet.

Ukraine applied for EU candidate status last February, after Russia launched its military operation. Brussels granted Kiev that status in June, though the timing for accession remains a matter of debate.

Kiev and its biggest backers, such as Poland, claim Ukraine deserves to be fast-tracked to full membership.

Exclusive: Pro-Kremlin activists in Germany gave money for Russian army gear​

The couple at the centre of the group, Elena Kolbasnikova and Max Schlund, handed the sum of 500 euros ($540) to the officer in person late last year. Their messages show they knew the money paid for telecommunications equipment – despite European Union sanctions which restrict the supply of such gear to Russia's military.

Under German law, the criminal penalty for anyone found to have violated sanctions is up to five years in prison.

To be fair, Ukraine are not worse than Romania or Bulgaria, which already in EU for a years. And even much better comparing to candidates like a Monenegro or Albania in number of cases. As soon war finished it will enter EU quite fast.
Lol. Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europe. Like they are ever going to join the EU, Ukraine will not exist after this year; it will be a rump state.

Status
Not open for further replies.