Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to @polonieth, no Russian soldiers die in this war because they are superheroes and therefore invulnerable...

Wagner boss estimates how long Ukraine conflict will last​

The hostilities between Moscow and Kiev might drag on for three more years, Yevgeny Prigozhin believes.

=> I am curious when he will come to power in Russia with a military coup

Last edited:

United States tells citizens: depart Russia immediately​

The United States has told its citizens to leave Russia immediately due to the war in Ukraine and the risk of arbitrary arrest or harassment by Russian law enforcement agencies.

"Russian security services have arrested U.S. citizens on spurious charges, singled out U.S. citizens in Russia for detention and harassment, denied them fair and transparent treatment, and convicted them in secret trials or without presenting credible evidence," the embassy said.

According to @polonieth, no Russian soldiers die in this war because they are superheroes and therefore invulnerable...

Wagner boss estimates how long Ukraine conflict will last​

The hostilities between Moscow and Kiev might drag on for three more years, Yevgeny Prigozhin believes.

=> I am curious when he will come to power in Russia with a military coup

When did I say no Russians die? They have losses in the thousands, but we're looking at a 1:8 ratio. That is ridiculous.

The idea "Russian army is incapable of modern warfare" is just stupid propaganda. At the same time, they're so useless that Ukraine needs fighter jets, hundreds of tanks and is a threat to Europe.

F-16s for Kiev still on the table​

The US could provide Ukraine with modern warplanes, or at least approve their transfer from other countries, the Financial Times reported on Monday, citing sources.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said that the issue of jet deliveries is slated to be discussed during a meeting of NATO defense ministers on Tuesday.

The Wagner chief seems to strive for higher things. We don't hear anything from Pootin anymore, except that he hides in his armored train from North Korean production.

=> Wagner chief for president?

Ukraine conflict will likely have no military winner​

The Ukraine conflict can only end through a negotiated peace deal because neither side is likely to achieve its goals on the battlefield, US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley said in an interview with the Financial Times published on Thursday.

“It will be almost impossible for the Russians to achieve their political objectives by military means,” Milley claimed without providing specific reasons for his stance. “It is unlikely that Russia is going to overrun Ukraine. It’s just not going to happen.

Israeli foreign minister promises Zelenskiy more aid, rebuilding help​

Israel will expand existing aid to Ukraine and help rebuild the country, Foreign Minister Eli Cohen said on Thursday during the first official Israeli visit to Kyiv since Russia's invasion a year ago.

Israel has condemned the invasion.

Zelenskiy said the men discussed "deepening bilateral cooperation in various areas" and he was grateful for Israel's humanitarian aid.

Israeli foreign minister promises Zelenskiy more aid, rebuilding help​

Israel will expand existing aid to Ukraine and help rebuild the country, Foreign Minister Eli Cohen said on Thursday during the first official Israeli visit to Kyiv since Russia's invasion a year ago.
Wait a minute, you're telling me that Israel is helping the NAZI Ukrainian Regime?! o_O

Reactions: RealDude
Wait a minute, you're telling me that Israel is helping the NAZI Ukrainian Regime?! o_O

Israel has chosen the side of being a United States vassal.

Are these guys Russians in Ukrainian uniforms?

Is this poster Russian propaganda?

It's obvious to anyone with a few functioning brain cells that Ukraine has a neo nazi problem, the ideology is widespread.

@RealDude since you live in Germany, have you figured out that the unintended consequence of the USA destroying the Nord stream pipeline and destroying the german economy actually proves Russia's case for invading Ukraine?

Last edited:
@RealDude since you live in Germany, have you figured out that the unintended consequence of the USA destroying the Nord stream pipeline and destroying the german economy actually proves Russia's case for invading Ukraine?
How many Russians have died to date, How many Russians are sacrificed for Bakhmut and must bleed to death at the front without the Russians helping them to be able to announce a success on the anniversary of the Russian war of aggression in a few days? How high are the piles of corpses on the russian side?

How many Russians have died to date, How many Russians are sacrificed for Bakhmut and must bleed to death at the front without the Russians helping them to be able to announce a success on the anniversary of the Russian war of aggression in a few days? How high are the piles of corpses on the russian side?
That wasn't my question.

Have you figured out that the unintended consequence of the USA destroying the Nord Stream pipeline and destroying the german economy actually proves Russia's case for invading Ukraine?

Have you figured out that Merkel's admission that the Minsk accords were never an agreement that they planned to stick to, and simply a tool to buy time, is also proving Russia's case?

That wasn't my question.

Have you figured out that the unintended consequence of the USA destroying the Nord Stream pipeline and destroying the german economy actually proves Russia's case for invading Ukraine?

Have you figured out that Merkel's admission that the Minsk accords were never an agreement that they planned to stick to, and simply a tool to buy time, is also proving Russia's case?
Are you German?

Please provide Sources for your statements like i do.

Who is this guy? Never heard of him.

Again, are you German?
You never heard of Sy Hersch? Stange I thought you would have, after all you pride yourself on 'sources' and super sleuthing over at Russia Today.

He's the last investigative journalist. Broken countless stories, and this is his most important work ever. It may lead to the collapse of Nato and the Euro if Germany wakes up.

All you nafo bros struggle to answer simple questions. You know ZERO about Ukraine.

You never heard of Sy Hersch? Stange I thought you would have, after all you pride yourself on 'sources' and super sleuthing over at Russia Today.

He's the last investigative journalist. Broken countless stories, and this is his most important work ever. It may lead to the collapse of Nato and the Euro if Germany wakes up.

All you nafo bros struggle to answer simple questions. You know ZERO about Ukraine.
Ok, searched him on RT. Is it this guy from today news, who said:

The journalist also pointed out how Kiev glorifies Stepan Bandera, “the great pro-Nazi who killed Jews like crazy during World War II.”

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, as well as Under Secretary for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, are all “very hawkish,” according to the journalist. The trio “pushed Biden very hard” to go ahead with the sabotage because “they have long-standing incredible hatred for [Russian President Vladimir] Putin. It’s almost personal, I would guess,” Hersh claimed.

US National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson branded Hersh’s bombshell report “utterly false and complete fiction.” The journalist has promised even more revelations on how the pipelines were blown up.

Ok, searched him on RT. Is it this guy from today news, who said:

The journalist also pointed out how Kiev glorifies Stepan Bandera, “the great pro-Nazi who killed Jews like crazy during World War II.”

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, as well as Under Secretary for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, are all “very hawkish,” according to the journalist. The trio “pushed Biden very hard” to go ahead with the sabotage because “they have long-standing incredible hatred for [Russian President Vladimir] Putin. It’s almost personal, I would guess,” Hersh claimed.

US National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson branded Hersh’s bombshell report “utterly false and complete fiction.” The journalist has promised even more revelations on how the pipelines were blown up.

Well, yes, you know that's him. Do you disagree?

Bandera - nazi who killed millions of Jews? Yup

Nuland with a Ukrainian grandfather who hates Russia? Yup

The security council actually called him a "blogger"

He also gave an interview to a german newspaper, you should read it.

Well, yes, you know that's him. Do you disagree?

Bandera - nazi who killed millions of Jews? Yup

Nuland with a Ukrainian grandfather who hates Russia? Yup

The security council actually called him a "blogger"

He also gave an interview to a german newspaper, you should read it.
Sometimes I get the impression with you it is a secondary account of @369.

Why his statement: „The journalist has promised even more revelations on how the pipelines were blown up.“ ?

He is a blogger, what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.