Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I get the impression with you it is a secondary account of @369.

Why his statement: „The journalist has promised even more revelations on how the pipelines were blown up.“ ?

He is a blogger, what else?

So 5 minutes ago you'd never heard of him, but now you are claiming he's a blogger.

Hilarious.

Another lost soul who simply doesn't know what to believe. No critical thought clings onto whatever seems the best bet as per your western stenographers.

The fact Merkel admits the Minsk agreements were a stalling tactic to enable Ukraine to militarise adequately destroys the west's assertion that Russia's invasion of Ukraine is an illegal war.

And Nordstream tops it off. The USA declared war on the country you reside in, yet you're on here pushing garbage anti Russian nonsense.

observing for a longer time it seems for me that all this is a show for western people to accept the transformation and maybe the deaths of a lot of people in next years.

if this was a war with two real enemies the western side would not destroy their econemy and let russia make record profits.
What is funny is the countries in deagel for 2025 who were based on that data in good condition in 2025 are getting currently russian oil at a discount.
Means they pay like prewar prices.The only one who pay significant more and are harming their econemy are countries which based on deagel in 2025 will have SIGNIFICANT destroyed econemies.
Even USA will have a significant smaller econemy based on that data.

So if that were real enemies the west would never allow it to happen.
This is clearly a show for the masses to accept the transformation they planned for western society.

Anyone beliefs US would allow Saudia Arabia royal family to move with russia ?
Its clearly creating a multi polar block and a tri polar monetary system where western countries will be run under communism and poverty.
Did you see what european leaders just signed as C40 cities agenda for 2030 ?

I guess what is coming next is a food crisis.

Ohio explosion is poisening all major rivers which are being used at farmlands across USA
New massiv offensiv in ukraine could decrease massivly food exported from ukraine.
Based on sama data ukraine delivered this year over 90% of their normal grain

US ukraine operation headquater is now in germany wiesbaden.

Another funny example inside europe itself.
European countries based on deagel 2025 who will suffer most didn't lower taxes on oil.
European countries based on deagel 2025 who will suffer less did lower their taxes on oil.
European countries who won't suffer at all based on deagel 2025 (czech republic,hungary) are getting oil from russia directly.
Always these nice coincidences which they predicted so many years before.

Deagel predicted for ukraine a total mess.
PPP down to $5000 in 2025

Last edited:
Reactions: polonieth
observing for a longer time it seems for me that all this is a show for western people to accept the transformation and maybe the deaths of a lot of people in next years.

if this was a war with two real enemies the western side would not destroy their econemy and let russia make record profits.
What is funny is the countries in deagel for 2025 who were based on that data in good condition in 2025 are getting currently russian oil at a discount.
Means they pay like prewar prices.The only one who pay significant more and are harming their econemy are countries which based on deagel in 2025 will have SIGNIFICANT destroyed econemies.
Even USA will have a significant smaller econemy based on that data.

So if that were real enemies the west would never allow it to happen.
This is clearly a show for the masses to accept the transformation they planned for western society.

Anyone beliefs US would allow Saudia Arabia royal family to move with russia ?
Its clearly creating a multi polar block and a tri polar monetary system where western countries will be run under communism and poverty.
Did you see what european leaders just signed as C40 cities agenda for 2030 ?

I guess what is coming next is a food crisis.

Ohio explosion is poisening all major rivers which are being used at farmlands across USA
New massiv offensiv in ukraine could decrease massivly food exported from ukraine.
Based on sama data ukraine delivered this year over 90% of their normal grain

US ukraine operation headquater is now in germany wiesbaden.

Another funny example inside europe itself.
European countries based on deagel 2025 who will suffer most didn't lower taxes on oil.
European countries based on deagel 2025 who will suffer less did lower their taxes on oil.
European countries who won't suffer at all based on deagel 2025 (czech republic,hungary) are getting oil from russia directly.
Always these nice coincidences which they predicted so many years before.

Deagel predicted for ukraine a total mess.
PPP down to $5000 in 2025
I've not seen the Deagel thing before.

Bulgaria seems not too bad.

UK population to drop to 14 million. What happens there?

I've not seen the Deagel thing before.

Bulgaria seems not too bad.

UK population to drop to 14 million. What happens there?
Big question......

From my observation
countries with quick drop of population based on deagel have
1)mRNA
2)Officialy sanction war against russia
3)big amount of refugees which could make trouble in a food crisis
4)crashing econemy
5)possible energy crisis.

I guess there are diffrent scenarios for diffrent regions as i don't see uk/germany having the same scenario like singapore or the US.

Reactions: polonieth
Big question......

From my observation
countries with quick drop of population based on deagel have
1)mRNA
2)Officialy sanction war against russia
3)big amount of refugees which could make trouble in a food crisis
4)crashing econemy
5)possible energy crisis.

I guess there are diffrent scenarios for diffrent regions as i don't see uk/germany having the same scenario like singapore or the US.
mRNA is definitely playing a role. Although UK still has around 25 percent unjabbed, so a 70 percent drop in population needs something more.

Your observations are not unlikely. It can be all 4 of them.

UK is halfway there to war against Russia. Insanity. But the public appetite for it is zero. They also have no army to speak of. Not quite as bad as the German army as they can still produce a good account on the battlefield but they have so few troops and zero ammunition to sustain combat.

Refugees and economy are a huge issue.

Energy, UK still has potential to fire up coal production.

Biden makes unannounced trip to Kyiv ahead of war's anniversary​

Eat this Pootin !!!

Joe Biden arrives in Ukraine​

Biden has met with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky in the Mikhailovsky Cathedral (Orthodox) in Kiev.

Biden said he was meeting with Zelensky to “reaffirm our unwavering and unflagging commitment to Ukraine’s democracy, sovereignty, and territorial integrity,” according to the statement released by the White House.

The US president added that he would announce a new delivery of “critical equipment” for the Ukrainian army, including artillery rounds, anti-tank systems, and radars. “Later this week, we will announce additional sanctions against elites and companies that are trying to evade or backfill Russia’s war machine,” Biden said.

The trip takes place as the US and other NATO members are ramping up military aid to Ukraine, having recently pledged the transfer of modern main battle tanks and other additional heavy weapons.

Last edited:

Joe Biden arrives in Ukraine​

Biden has met with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky in the Mikhailovsky Cathedral (Orthodox) in Kiev.

Biden said he was meeting with Zelensky to “reaffirm our unwavering and unflagging commitment to Ukraine’s democracy, sovereignty, and territorial integrity,” according to the statement released by the White House.

The US president added that he would announce a new delivery of “critical equipment” for the Ukrainian army, including artillery rounds, anti-tank systems, and radars. “Later this week, we will announce additional sanctions against elites and companies that are trying to evade or backfill Russia’s war machine,” Biden said.

The trip takes place as the US and other NATO members are ramping up military aid to Ukraine, having recently pledged the transfer of modern main battle tanks and other additional heavy weapons.

DId he bring any cookies that Victoria Nuland had baked?

Reactions: Forte
Are you speechless now and waiting for new instructions from russia?
Speechless that Joe Biden made a surprise visit to Ukraine to reiterate the USA would be right there until the last Ukrainian? Not really. I'd be speechless if he actually knew where he was.

Are you German by birth or just there through a relationship / work?

It's a nation of cuckolds. They better wake up fast.

Wagner's Prigozhin accuses Russian top brass of 'treason'​

Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of the Wagner group, on Tuesday accused the Russian defence minister and the chief of the general staff of depriving his fighters of munitions and trying to destroy Wagner - actions he said were equivalent to treason.

=> Bets are accepted on a Russian "liberation" of Bakhmut by 24.02.2023 ;)

PS: Viewers in the audience fell asleep during Pootin's lame speech today!

Russia's economy shrinks by less than expected​

-----

Some people will be upset the Russian collapse is nowhere in site :rolleyes:. Perhaps those same people will deny the numbers as it does not fit their narrative. But yet again the U.S have got it wrong with sanctions doh948"".

Status
Not open for further replies.