Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is becoming more powerful as we speak, so no. The idea that everyone is on the side of Ukraine is nonsense, most of the world wants to work with Russia and do business with them. They are building strategic partnerships daily.
In response to your entire post, I disagree with almost everything. I find it interesting to read your detailed opinion, though, and will look back at it at times to see how it stood the test of time, so thanks for that. I think Putin will not win this war, and over time people who supported him now will shift their opinion of him. To call someone like Putin “the only statesman” reads like fiction to me. This entire war green lit by a deranged old man surrounded by sycophants who supplied him with bad intel will be studied for decades in how to absolutely not wage war. It will be stamped as a hallmark of hubris, incompetence, corruption, mismanagement, myopia, narcissism, tribalism, cognitive dissonance, brainwashing and cognitive decline.

You say you don't want decadence, but support someone who is reportedly one of the richest people on the planet through pillaging the state, flying a plane with a toilet made of gold, and vacationing on a $100 million mega yacht, effecting power through literal oligarchs. Time will lay all of it bare.

Reactions: John Spectre
@John Spectre False allegations and personal attacks against support staff because your getting in your feelings about this topic have got you yet again another warning. You have a track record of leveling false allegations on here and received warnings in past.

P.S If you feel very emotional or feel psychologically affected or triggered by the posts here to the point you need to level fake claims yet again please take a break and recover your mental health. The next action will be a suspension. There is a life outside this thread so just chill out a little with personal attacks...lol thu&¤#.

*UPDATE* John Spectre is now serving a 1 week ban. Hopefully he can take the time to chill out a little, recover his mental health and come to his senses when he is able to return next Monday and debate without personal attacks.

Last edited:
@GeneralGogol

Do you support Putin and his policies? By my reasoning, Russia could be far richer if it did not have Putin as president.

I do. Athough in the past, 1-2 years ago and futher back, I wouldn't have supported Putin.

As you can see, with Putin's Russia continues to a) exist b) become more powerful c) getting more allies internationally

despite 10k+ sanctions and EU/US/UK counter measueres and proxy-war.

Do you need any other proof then?

---

And recall the weak Russia -- the one that existed with president Eltzin in 1990....2000? US and West, and maybe you too, would more rather want to deal with that Russia. Huh?

And by the way, Eltzin became president precisely because of the interventation of the US in the those Russian elections, and there's plenty of evidence. That's how much of a friend US to Russia is.

Last edited:
Reactions: polonieth
This entire war green lit by a deranged old man surrounded by sycophants who supplied him with bad intel will be studied for decades in how to absolutely not wage war. It will be stamped as a hallmark of hubris, incompetence, corruption, mismanagement, myopia, narcissism, tribalism, cognitive dissonance, brainwashing and cognitive decline.
This is just rhetoric and buzz words. It reads like someone with a PhD in Putin studies from a UK university.

Putin is not really waging a war. Hence why Ukraine still has power, internet, public transport, water etc.

If he was truly deranged and waging war as you claim, Ukraine could be destroyed in a matter of days. Strategic air campaign a la Baghdad, hypersonics galore. Over.

But that isn't happening. Civilian deaths are low. The only derangement I see is Ukrainian nationalist dropping grenades on civilians over Donbas. Footage is easy to find of this. Show me Russia doing the same.

It's the most moderate war you can imagine for most people. The only people it's gruesome for are those young Ukrainians thrown into the meat grinder to die on behalf of Joe Biden.

The USA will abandon Ukraine just like it abandoned Afghanistan. For Russia this is existential, they are not willing to lose.

And do you have evidence for Putin gold toilet and wealth? Is it like his palace that Navalny shared?

Check the Panama papers, the hero Zelensky, president of free and democratic Ukraine is in there for some reason. A billionaire actor.

Drone crashes in failed attack southeast of Moscow​

Russian military says it was rehearsing after St. Petersburg airport briefly closed​

Russia reports success against Ukrainian drone incursion​

For Russia this is existential, they are not willing to lose.
I think you are underestimating how important this war is for the US and the EU.

FpKDsaiWAAEX-fG

As you can see, with Putin's Russia continues to a) exist b) become more powerful c) getting more allies internationally
FomGO5mWcAEeUQr

You're welcome!

Last edited:
ROFL

who defended Lukashenko when the west tried to assicinate him or when the demonstration accured like in ukraine ?
Who already planned to sell off the state owned property of belarus ?
Yeah i guess the west only tried to bring democracy there.
No intention to weaken russia there and take away peoples owned wealth and transfer it to some oligarchs

Putin says Ukrainian group attacks border region​

President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday Russia had been hit by a "terrorist attack" in the southern Bryansk region bordering Ukraine, and vowed to crush what he said was a Ukrainian sabotage group

Amid reports of shelling and sporadic sabotage, Russia's border regions have become increasingly volatile since Moscow invaded Ukraine a year ago

Getting carried away in an online discussion and realizing talk is cheap when it's not your country that is sending their citizens to die.

Yes its easy to get carried away. But at least your able to catch yourself so don't worry. It shows that you are mentally well balanced thu&¤#.

Reactions: FantomOffshore

Russian regions come under mortar fire from Ukraine​

Villages in the Russian regions of Kursk and Bryansk came under heavy artillery fire from Kiev’s forces, the governors of the two regions neighboring Ukraine reported on Thursday morning. The attacks have damaged several residential buildings and civilian structures. Several people have reportedly been killed or injured.

Contents of latest Ukraine weapons package revealed​

The US will give Kiev $400 million worth of HIMARS rockets and artillery shells.

According to the Pentagon’s most recent figures, the US has given Ukraine more than 1.4 million artillery rounds since last February.

=> The Ukrainian spring offensive will be interesting

Russia comments on Serb weapons in Ukraine​

Claims that Serbian-made ammunition has been delivered to Ukrainian forces are a serious matter, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said

Zakharova stated that the reports caused "the deepest concern" in Moscow, and that the ministry was "attentively following" the matter, including discussions about it in the Serbian parliament.

According to the reports, the Krusik weapons works sold the rockets to a Turkish customer, who then sent them to Ukraine via Slovakia. The 122-millimeter projectiles are used with the M-21 Grad multiple rocket launch systems (MLRS), in service with both Russian and Ukrainian forces.

I'm looking at RealDude and his posts of russian propaganda from RT....
it's difficult to beliave but you may actually have heart... :D
Stupid only that the RT articles I post are directed against Russia and RT is so nice to confirm these positive events from a Western point of view. They mostly refer to Western sources and just regurgitate them. I think pro-Russians hate RT more than the western world does. In RT forums everyone is whining that Pootin does not act and lets everything go over his glorious stone age Russia.

Last edited:

Wagner chief says Russian position at Bakhmut at risk without promised ammunition​

The head of Russia's Wagner mercenary force warned that Russia's position around the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut was in peril unless his troops got ammunition, the latest sign of tension between the Kremlin and the private militia chief.

Ukrainian military officials and analysts also reported leaders of Russia's 155th Brigade fighting near the town of Vuhledar, south of Bakhmut, were resisting orders to attack after sustaining severe losses in attempts to capture it.

=> Russian fighting morale is at rock bottom

• Haha

Wagner chief says Russian position at Bakhmut at risk without promised ammunition​

The head of Russia's Wagner mercenary force warned that Russia's position around the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut was in peril unless his troops got ammunition, the latest sign of tension between the Kremlin and the private militia chief.

Ukrainian military officials and analysts also reported leaders of Russia's 155th Brigade fighting near the town of Vuhledar, south of Bakhmut, were resisting orders to attack after sustaining severe losses in attempts to capture it.

=> Russian fighting morale is at rock bottom

You don't get it, do you

Now I understand that thread on Colombia where guys who struggle to get laid in a brothel, somehow don't click on that there's a red flag when they have several women on tinder pushing to meet them within 5 minutes of arriving in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.