Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

US assessing Ukrainians for possible F-16 training​

The US has invited Ukrainian pilots to a military base in Tucson, Arizona to establish how long it will take to train them to fly Western fighter jets, including F-16s

Rheinmetall in talks on building tank factory in Ukraine​

German defence contractor Rheinmetall is in negotiations about building a tank factory in Ukraine

Rheinmetall makes ammunition, other military equipment and also the Leopard tanks that Germany decided to send to Ukraine, which the company produces jointly with Krauss-Maffei Wegmann.

"A Rheinmetall plant can be set up in the Ukraine for around 200 million euros ($212.64 million), which can produce up to 400 Panthers a year," Papperger was quoted as saying. Panthers are the company's latest battle tanks models.

=> 2023 will be a tough year for glorious Stone Age Russia under Tsar Pootin

Now I understand that thread on Colombia where guys who struggle to get laid in a brothel, somehow don't click on that there's a red flag when they have several women on tinder pushing to meet them within 5 minutes of arriving in the country.
I have never been to Colombia/South America. Are you on „drugs“?

Bulgaria sold billions of dollars worth of arms to Kiev, paid for and delivered by third-party nations

=> Serbia is convicted of secretly supplying weapons to Ukraine. Now Bulgaria. Who comes next, Hungary? :cool:

=> There is a feeling that the former Soviet bloc states are no longer interested in being oppressed by Russia.

’Our Losses Were Gigantic’: Life in a Sacrificial Russian Assault Wave​

Poorly trained Russian soldiers captured by Ukraine describe being used as cannon fodder by commanders throwing waves of bodies into an assault.

And they have become an integral component of Russia’s military strategy as it presses a new offensive in Ukraine’s east: relying on overwhelming manpower, much of it comprising inexperienced, poorly trained conscripts, regardless of the high rate of casualties.

There are two main uses of the conscripts in these assaults: as “storm troops” who move in waves, followed by more experienced Russian fighters; and as intentional targets, to draw fire and thus identify Ukrainian positions to hit with artillery.

In interviews last week, half a dozen prisoners of war provided rare firsthand accounts of what it is like to be part of a sacrificial Russian assault.

“These orders were common, so our losses were gigantic,” Sergei said. “The next group would follow after a pause of 15 or 20 minutes, then another, then another.”

Last edited:

Ukraine, Russia locked in brutal battle in Bakhmut, casualties mount​

Wagner founder Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Sunday the situation in Bakhmut was "tough, very tough".

"In less than a week, starting from the 6th March, we managed to kill more than 1,100 enemy soldiers in the Bakhmut sector alone, Russia's irreversible loss, right there, near Bakhmut," Zelenskiy said in his nightly video address.

Russian forces sustained 1,500 "sanitary losses", soldiers wounded badly enough to keep them out of action, he added.

Russia's defence ministry said earlier in the day that its forces had killed more than 220 Ukrainian service members over the past 24 hours in the Donetsk region.

Moscow admits it ‘doesn’t know’ who attacked Nord Stream​

Russia does not know who blew up the Nord Stream natural gas pipelines last year, and wants to see a thorough investigation to get the answer, its most senior security official has said.

Eat this: @polonieth @369

=> It seems that the Russian side is already preparing for the serious case that it will soon come out that it was a Russian false flag action to blame it on Ukraine and USA.

Last edited:

Moscow admits it ‘doesn’t know’ who attacked Nord Stream​

Russia does not know who blew up the Nord Stream natural gas pipelines last year, and wants to see a thorough investigation to get the answer, its most senior security official has said.

Eat this: @polonieth @369

=> It seems that the Russian side is already preparing for the serious case that it will soon come out that it was a Russian false flag action to blame it on Ukraine and USA.

ROFL i'm really asking myself how dumb you are.
Politicans from eastern europe who are anti german and anti russia thanked instantly USA for the attack.
The very known investigative journalist seymour hersh who exposed many war crimes clearly identified usa and norway as attacker
and the simply logic because exectly at the time of the explosion US marine had training there.
You think anybody else would blow up the pipeline in front of the eyes of the US navy ?

Get a brain

And if you would have a bit of geopolitical knowledge you would know that this is a clear strategy of STRAFOR which they announced already 2015 same as the 3 sea initiative to make sure germany and russia never join forces

Reactions: polonieth
ROFL i'm really asking myself how dumb you are.
Politicans from eastern europe who are anti german and anti russia thanked instantly USA for the attack.
The very known investigative journalist seymour hersh who exposed many war crimes clearly identified usa and norway as attacker
and the simply logic because exectly at the time of the explosion US marine had training there.
You think anybody else would blow up the pipeline in front of the eyes of the US navy ?

Get a brain

And if you would have a bit of geopolitical knowledge you would know that this is a clear strategy of STRAFOR which they announced already 2015 same as the 3 sea initiative to make sure germany and russia never join forces
I can't believe Real Dude posted this as some sort of "gotcha"

Embarrassing. Everyone with a few functioning brain cells knows the USA blew it up.

Reactions: Martin Everson
=> Omens for full-scale russian mobilization?

There are currently no conditions for a peace settlement in Ukraine, meaning Russia has no other option but to keep fighting, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has argued.

“The absolute priority for us remains and will always remain reaching the goals that we’ve set for ourselves. At this point in time, they can only be achieved through military means,” the official told journalists on Monday.

I'll tell you something since i'm getting sick of the never ending fights from people pro ukraine or pro russia.
I don't care .Why ?Because both sides are working together which already proofed C-19.
The only victims ?Normal people who are letting their lives being destroyed by a sick plan to implement their new order.
USA is only making sure that after the transition Russia has no motivation to join forces with germany anymore.
But still both cowork on their main agenda.

ICC expected to launch war crimes cases against Russians over Ukraine war​

The International Criminal Court (ICC) is planning to seek the arrest of Russian officials for forcibly deporting children from Ukraine and targeting civilian infrastructure, a source said on Monday, in what would be the first international war crimes cases arising from Moscow's invasion.

The source said the arrest warrants could include the crime of genocide, and were expected to arrive in the "short term" if the court prosecutor's request was approved by a pre-trial judge at the Hague-based court.

I'll tell you something since i'm getting sick of the never ending fights from people pro ukraine or pro russia.
I don't care .Why ?Because both sides are working together which already proofed C-19.
The only victims ?Normal people who are letting their lives being destroyed by a sick plan to implement their new order.
USA is only making sure that after the transition Russia has no motivation to join forces with germany anymore.
But still both cowork on their main agenda.
Yup, it is sick. 300k dead Ukrainians and maybe 30-50k dead Russians. Plus, all the civilians lost in Ukraine and Donbass.

Serbia should join the US-EU sanctions against Russia, Economy Minister Rade Basta said Monday on social media.

“Our country is already paying a high price for not sanctioning Russia and that’s becoming unbearable,” Basta declared on Twitter and Instagram. “I am for sanctioning Russia, and I have full confidence in President [Aleksandar] Vucic’s defense of our state and national interests, which is why I ask all other ministers and the cabinet to make a decision on the matter.”

Yup, it is sick. 300k dead Ukrainians and maybe 30-50k dead Russians. Plus, all the civilians lost in Ukraine and Donbass.
Impoverishment of western countries ,a deindustrialising germany and switch to planned econemy (communism)

Serbia should join the US-EU sanctions against Russia, Economy Minister Rade Basta said Monday on social media.

“Our country is already paying a high price for not sanctioning Russia and that’s becoming unbearable,” Basta declared on Twitter and Instagram. “I am for sanctioning Russia, and I have full confidence in President [Aleksandar] Vucic’s defense of our state and national interests, which is why I ask all other ministers and the cabinet to make a decision on the matter.”

They surely will do after what US/EU did to them /irony off

Ok folks I think this thread has run its course. I would like to thank all the contributors on what is a very contentious but important debate. But its time to move on and the forum to get back its main focus.

Thread closed.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) issued an arrest warrant on Friday against Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Putin is only the third serving president to have been issued an ICC arrest warrant, after Sudan's Omar al-Bashir and Libya's Muammar Gaddafi.

By the way, I've imposed a fresh package of sanction onto the US defence (I don't remember his rank) ... Lloyd .... (what's his seconds name?)
And it comes into affect tomorrow at 11:00 Pacific Time.

Let's see what you'll do in return, you Mr. Lloyd! (what's his second name again?) Ahhhhaaahhhaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.