Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let see America stop importing Russian petroleum products? Oh wait...smi(&%

"Lukoil’s net income reached 773.4 billion rubles ($6.9 billion) in 2021, 50 times more than the previous year. Fourth-quarter profit was 233.8 billion rubles, a record high, the company said in an earnings report Wednesday, a day earlier than planned.

Reactions: FlipnShip
found out about this one today

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz4KhdoVCyw

did a quick googling and redditing, and he seems kinda legit, although he gets criticized for being arrogant.
Not sure how long he can stay alive. If he gets viral he will be either discredited or taken down.
I saw that video mentioned at riotimesonline.com

which itself is a terrific news website

Reactions: polonieth
So it seems the west isn't getting anywhere with the current proxy strategy, and the amount of opposing opinions and voices are growing in non-mainstream channels, so now it's becoming pull in nuclear meltdown fears.

So it seems the west isn't getting anywhere with the current proxy strategy, and the amount of opposing opinions and voices are growing in non-mainstream channels, so now it's becoming pull in nuclear meltdown fears.
Meanwhile: "Two China-based banks suspended operations with Russia as of Thursday."

Russians now trying to flee from their own homeland.
Fears that Vladimir Putin could soon impose martial law in Russia are pushing thousands to try to flee their country ahead of this weekend, Axios is reporting. The exodus comes amid rumors Russia will also close its borders and order a tougher crackdown on domestic protests. The news outlet said widespread suffering is arriving at Russia's own doorstep.

Meanwhile, the price of food according to some businesses has started to soar in Russia. "We're facing growing prices, mass layoffs, delays in payment of benefits or pensions," opposition politician Yulia Galyamina said on Facebook Wednesday.

Axios noted Russia's upper house of parliament will meet on Saturday in an emergency session, sparking fears it could mark the beginning of a new Iron Curtain. Russia's second-largest airline said it will stop all international flights on Saturday.

Russia has already passed a law making the dissemination of "fake news" regarding the military in Russia punishable by up to 15 years in prison. And the AP also noted that OVD-Info, a rights group tracking political arrests, reported that 8,000 anti-war protesters in Russia have been detained since Russia invaded Ukraine. Access to Facebook and Twitter has been restricted in Russia. Both have played a key role in amplifying dissent, according to The Associated Press.

Reactions: Silvio and RealDude
The Golden Fleece's posts remind me of fearmongering that mainstream media have been engaging with in regards to "little 19 flu virus", masks and vaccines in the last 2 years.

How else will other people find out that everything is, apparently, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, fucked and screwed if it's not the mainstream newspapers and TV, and those who blindly follow and believe it, who tell them about that real truth?

If everything is so bad, do you afraid that people, who are unaware of that, won't notice it and instead will go about their usual business with the normal face? You apparently envy them.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkein
How else will other people find out that everything is, apparently, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, fucked and screwed if it's not the mainstream newspapers and TV, and those who blindly follow and believe it, who tell them about that real truth?
I'm sure that Russia is just a heaven on earth right now and it's just fine and dandy to have 30% crash in your currency overnight and having all your stocks go to 0 in a week.

So far every single Pro-Putin person I saw or talked to, never lived in Russia and doesn't plan to, but they're sure that Putin doing the right thing because "he's against the new world order / he's against the illuminati / or whatever other conspiratorial BS they watched on YouTube"

Regardless of if Putin has a legitimate reason to feel threatened because of Nato encroaching him, newsflash: people vote with their feet and Russian people are moving one way only for DECADES- outside of Russia and into free countries where they can have guaranteed freedom of movement, property rights and where journalists are not assassinated in the streets. If you're so sure that Russia is wonderful and the media is just bullshiting us all, feel free to move there right now and tell us how it is.

newsflash: people vote with their feet and Russian people are moving one way only for DECADES- outside of Russia and into free countries where they can have guaranteed freedom of movement, property rights and where journalists are not assassinated in the streets. If you're so sure that Russia is wonderful and the media is just bullshiting us all, feel free to move there right now and tell us how it is.
In just a single month (in January, well before the Ukraine war began), over 2,000 Russians were apprehended trying to cross the southern border of the U.S. How many other Russians got through without getting caught?

How many Americans are trying to sneak into Russia to improve their lives?

I'm sure that Russia is just a heaven on earth right now and it's just fine and dandy to have 30% crash in your currency overnight and having all your stocks go to 0 in a week.

So far every single Pro-Putin person I saw or talked to, never lived in Russia and doesn't plan to, but they're sure that Putin doing the right thing because "he's against the new world order / he's against the illuminati / or whatever other conspiratorial BS they watched on YouTube"

Regardless of if Putin has a legitimate reason to feel threatened because of Nato encroaching him, newsflash: people vote with their feet and Russian people are moving one way only for DECADES- outside of Russia and into free countries where they can have guaranteed freedom of movement, property rights and where journalists are not assassinated in the streets. If you're so sure that Russia is wonderful and the media is just bullshiting us all, feel free to move there right now and tell us how it is.
And?

Russian people are moving one way only for DECADES
Actually there are quite many people moving to Russia mainly from the post sovier republics like kazachstan etc,, I think Russia is the second country with most immigrants. I've been to Russia and its not as bad as some might believe maybe in Syberia etc it looks scary but, Moscow and St Petersburg are quite developed cities comparable to eastern european cities like Warsaw. You can check PPP per capita and Russia is not that bad, its above grece for example, also its culture etc is very unique I mean someone from US can move to Canada or UK and feel similar to home while Russian would always feel a bit lost abroad

Reactions: daxbr and khinkali
Actually there are quite many people moving to Russia mainly from the post sovier republics like kazachstan etc,, I think Russia is the second country with most immigrants. I've been to Russia and its not as bad as some might believe maybe in Syberia etc it looks scary but, Moscow and St Petersburg are quite developed cities comparable to eastern european cities like Warsaw. You can check PPP per capita and Russia is not that bad, its above grece for example, also its culture etc is very unique I mean someone from US can move to Canada or UK and feel similar to home while Russian would always feel a bit lost abroad
Language being Russian does certainly stop most english speakers who normally do not speak anything else than english (spanish sometimes).

moving one way only for DECADES- outside of Russia and into free countries

Also people are moving from California to Texas. Also people are renouncing US citizenship in unprecedented numbers. Also this forum is alive with people wanting to escape the EU.

Someone should come up with an entropy theory of humans, moving from oppression to a freer state.

Unbelievably, Russia is becoming less free than communist China. After Russia announced a new law that provides jail time for anyone who spreads "fake news," CNN, the BBC, and the Canadian Broadcasting have all suspended news reporting from Russia.

Meanwhile, in China, Chinese journalists can opine about the Russian war without going to jail:
Russia does not have the "national strength" to directly confront NATO, and its invasion of Ukraine could, at best, be a "limited" victory and at worse could result in the end of Vladimir Putin's regime, Hu Xijing, a columnist with Chinese-run outlet Global Times, said in a column published Friday.

For anyone who willing to know more or less real situation from inside of Ukraine about war could ask me.

Im in Ukraine and regularly moving across the north regions to help civilian people after this russian invasion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.