Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
He-he, i know the position of russian 'debunkers' that spread this lie from today morning. But nothing from it is never ever near to be truth.

Oh really? Then you need to see some another video/picture.
Like a attached one.
What i see in this picture is a road with not even one electricity pole down, not a car damaged, and "corpses" nicely evenly spreaded every so many meters. It's almost unbelievable how these russians managed to kill 6 civilians, one every 20 meters, only at the side of the road.

Reactions: polonieth
What i see in this picture is a road with not even one electricity pole down, not a car damaged, and "corpses" nicely evenly spreaded every so many meters. It's almost unbelievable how these russians managed to kill 6 civilians, one every 20 meters, only at the side of the road.
Why all these ones needed to be there in case people was killed with machine gun only, for example?

Its a funny how people rate pictures from a war by setting rating like they watch movie.
'Corpses spreaded badly', 'not enough damages', 'not enough blood', not so good picture. Disgusting.

Video how the small village Novoselivka near Chernihiv looks like after shelling.
Cars not damaged, electricity poles are not down, houses are in good condition?
It's a one of many many villages damaged, which will be not popular in media in news

Last edited:
He-he, i know the position of russian 'debunkers' that spread this lie from today morning. But nothing from it is never ever near to be truth.

Oh really? Then you need to see some another videos/pictures.
Like a attached one.
Dude half of this Forum dont believe in Holocaust, covid19 and 5g

U talking to a wall

They all rather have Putin as World Leader than anyone else.

They dont Care about civillians getting killed in Ukraine

This includes forum admin and forum mods

U talking to a wall

Wrong. I care about civilians in all conflicts.

And the Zelinsky regime, alongside the USA/Nato is causing civilian deaths by spreading propaganda and fake stories. Talking of their successes and encouraging civilians to join in. Handing out weapons in Kiev and releasing prisoners. The Ukrainian military is on its knees, they have no central command.

Reactions: daxbr

U talking to a wall

I fully agree with you here and I don't have illusions about pro russians here, especially after discussing it with mods. I don't have any goal to change their mind. It useless.
I just added a bit of reality to pro-putin world in this thread.
This wall are still good to post here the horrors that russia creates. That's why posts addressed not to the these dozen Z-ombies, but for everyone else.

Last edited:
This wall are still good to post here the horrors that russia creates.
I don't like Putin, I don't like the Russians that have to follow his orders, I do like the civilians who are not self-inflicted in this war.

I don't have any political opinion to share for any side.

I fully agree with you here and I don't have illusions about pro russians here, especially after discussing it with mods. I don't have any goal to change their mind. It useless.
I just added a bit of reality to pro-putin world in this thread.
This wall are still good to post here the horrors that russia creates. That's why posts addressed not to the these dozen Z-ombies, but for everyone else.

Why are you so obsessed with Putin though? According to the official reports by the Ukrainian government, so far his troops have killed around 1200 civilians in Ukraine (God knows how many of them were killed by Ukrainian forces themselves). Let me remind you that totally around 900,000 people have been killed by NATO in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya. Just look at the damn numbers. Who creates the real horror?

Last edited:
Reactions: polonieth and kkein
Russia is committing war crimes by purposely targeting civilian neighborhoods that have no military value. That is the entire crux of the discussion. You have a very short memory.

Perhaps that is why you never post any facts, evidence, or proof to support your many baseless claims. Because you do not remember so well? Because you have no facts, evidence, or proof? Because of a mindless bias and a refusal to confront reality? You tell us.
Unlikely to change your mind as damage has been done long ago but nevertheless, here it is:
Then there is Solzenitzyn and his last book Living together..

When Bucha was 'liberated' on 30 March, their mayor reported no atrocities. And now, after 4 days, they "found" fresh corpses without any signs of 'rigor mortis' or corpse spots. What is really disturbing is that many of them are wearing white stripes which means those people were pro-russian. It looks like Ukrainian SBU just massacred all 'collaborators' they could find and now blame Russians.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkein and polonieth
Unlikely to change your mind as damage has been done long ago but nevertheless, here it is:
Then there is Solzenitzyn and his last book Living together..
Talk about brain damage. What do Soviet Russian Jews 100 years ago (and yes, that is a greatly under-reported story) have to do with Russia committing war crimes today by purposely targeting civilian neighborhoods that have no military value?

People on this thread are becoming unhinged to the point of becoming non compos mentis.

When Bucha was 'liberated' on 30 March, their mayor reported no atrocities. And now, after 4 days, they "found" fresh corpses without any signs of 'rigor mortis' or corpse spots. What is really disturbing is that many of them are wearing white stripes which means those people were pro-russian. It looks like Ukrainian SBU just massacred all 'collaborators' they could find and blamed Russians.
Why does the pro-Russian side never present any actual facts or evidence in support of their claims?

Simply making a statement, without any proof, means absolutely nothing.

When Bucha was 'liberated' on 30 March, their mayor reported no atrocities. And now, after 4 days, they "found" fresh corpses without any signs of 'rigor mortis' or corpse spots. What is really disturbing is that many of them are wearing white stripes which means those people were pro-russian. It looks like Ukrainian SBU just massacred all 'collaborators' they could find and now blame Russians.

Why does the pro-Russian side never present any actual facts or evidence in support of their claims?

This isn't a claim is it? The mayor reported no atrocities = correct. The Rusians left = correct. White arm bands in pics = correct

So it does look like an SBU Job...

Talk about brain damage. What do Soviet Russian Jews 100 years ago (and yes, that is a greatly under-reported story) have to do with Russia committing war crimes today by purposely targeting civilian neighborhoods that have no military value?

People on this thread are becoming unhinged to the point of becoming non compos mentis.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it is accusing party who is responsible for providing evidence to support their claims. So far we have seen nothing but staged photos of corpses.

Reactions: daxbr and polonieth
Hehe.
As a prorussian you dont know anything from real world. Not a news:)

UA forces come and report about Bucha russian-free at April 1. First body-cams video already showed horror pictures.
At April 2 (yesterday) information with pictures and videos broadcasted in UA media.
At April 3(today) it was translated and send over the world.

So, it was not any significant time delay.
Your story that it's hollywood movie created in a 4 days - just a story.

Hehe.
As a prorussian you dont know anything from real world. Not a news:)

UA forces come and report about Bucha russian-free at April 1. First body-cams video already showed horror pictures.
At April 2 (yesterday) information with pictures and videos broadcasted in UA media.
At April 3(today) it was translated and send over the world.

So, it was not any significant time delay.
Your story that it's hollywood movie - just a story.
Even Reuters reported that Russian forces left Bucha on March 30

See, all "news" you are referring to is just a bunch of lies.

Reactions: daxbr and polonieth
Status
Not open for further replies.