Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Russia has the right to invade countries around it if they join NATO? What poking? As if Russia hasn't taken Crimea etc? Are you saying Ukraine should've taken Russias "security guarantees" or whatever lol? Or wait was it Belarus?
What do you think would happen if Canada got in bed with Russia and put missiles on the US Border?

Or maybe Cuba formed a partnership with the USSR and put missiles that pointed towards the USA. What would happen?

Reactions: bluegiraffe
Russia is winning the war easily. Have they had small setbacks and tactical mistakes? Of course, they are up against a numerically large and trained force. But they are dominating easily. It will probably be recorded as one of the best invasions in military history once people look at it objectively in the future and all the virtue signalling for Ukraine is over.
BS1.gif

I think most of the pro-Russians here have forgot 1 thing.

What if Russia just didn't invade or would just stop now? What are the reasons for not doing those?

They only talk about how Ukraine has also bla bla but never have talked about Russia just getting the f**k out of there? Why is that not an option?

Best invasions in history? I'm not sure about that... it looks quite messy
Stupid question
The biolab bunker in Mariupol where Nato generals and officers from diffrent country are stuck who can't leave it anymore and which is being run by a company Hunter Biden ,Zelenskiy are coowners.
Its already known what is there and its just a matter of time till the russians get entry to it.
Macron can begg as much as he wants russions won't let the foreign legion go .

So Russia has the right to invade countries around it if they join NATO? What poking? As if Russia hasn't taken Crimea etc? Are you saying Ukraine should've taken Russias "security guarantees" or whatever lol? Or wait was it Belarus?
So USA inaved countries for accepting goods not in USD ?
Where were you there ?
And yes Russia has the right to defend itself since ukraine is existenially important for russia which russian politicans knew exectly and knew exectly that joining nato will cause by 99.9% a war.

Let me ask what YOU think, future teller (a.k.a. philosopher).
Idiots like you would see real consequences like a nuclear war.

What do you think would happen if Canada got in bed with Russia and put missiles on the US Border?

Or maybe Cuba formed a partnership with the USSR and put missiles that pointed towards the USA. What would happen?

Let me ask what YOU think, future teller (a.k.a. philosopher).

Last time it happened, the US went so mad it almost destroyed the world. Learn the damn history!

@polonieth has got a point. What exactly your point is? Russia isn't allowed to pursue its geopolitical interests just like the US does?

I don't give a f*ck about your ideologies or beliefs. I care about innocent people. Many Russians like yourself (probably) are brainwashed with zero empathy. And most of them are egocentric.

But I get it, Russians have such a kind of mentality. I am not speaking about all of them, but I know enough Russians to be able to identify this.

This is too crazy for me to rationalize any motive for the killing, raping, and hurting in other ways innocent people. And this is not a one-man show, but a clear strategy of your dicktator.

So feel free to pass on my comments, I have nothing else to say to you.

Last edited:
There's a contradiction between these facts:
* on one hand, some guys on this forum in this topic claim that russia and its army are crumbling
* one the other hand, they keep posting here every day, multiple times, coming up with new and new proof from a certain type of sources

If the 1st was true, the 2nd wouldn't have been occuring. Why would they bother, if the 1st was so true and obvious?

The only reason they bother is that they themselves aren't certain that the 1st is true.

----

By the way, that applies to both sides.

Last edited:
Did russia ever made a threat to finnland ?
So, you really know nothing at all about history. Yet, you berate those who actually know history. When you read this description of the "Winter War" it sounds almost like a description of the war in Ukraine.

1) Invasion of Finland by Soviet Russia.

2) Despite superior military strength, especially in tanks and aircraft, the Soviet Russia suffered severe losses and initially made little headway.

3) The world's nations condemned the Soviet Russian aggression and imposed sanctions, including expulsion from the League of Nations.

4) The Soviet Russians made the same ridiculous excuse of "security reasons" for its invasion.

5) The Russians invaded Finland after Finland refused the idiotic Russian demands.

6) The same pattern repeats with all of Russia's neighbors, which is why NATO exists and why Finland and Sweden now wish NATO membership, because no one is safe from Russian aggression.

The Winter War, also known as the First Soviet-Finnish War, was a war between the Soviet Union and Finland. The war began with a Soviet invasion of Finland on 30 November 1939, three months after the outbreak of World War II, and ended three and a half months later with the Moscow Peace Treaty on 13 March 1940. Despite superior military strength, especially in tanks and aircraft, the Soviet Union suffered severe losses and initially made little headway. The League of Nations deemed the attack illegal and expelled the Soviet Union from the organisation.

The Soviets made several demands, including that Finland cede substantial border territories in exchange for land elsewhere, claiming security reasons—primarily the protection of Leningrad, 32 km (20 mi) from the Finnish border. When Finland refused, the Soviets invaded.

It is ironic that Russia's aggression is always counter-productive because of its own incompetence. That has also happened this year. Finland and Sweden previously had no interest in NATO membership. Now they do. NATO previously had only trip-wire levels of troops near the Russian border, now it will have full-blown military bases and a far larger number of troops. Nice job, Russia. You really improved your security.
The poor performance of the Red Army encouraged German Chancellor Adolf Hitler to believe that an attack on the Soviet Union would be successful and confirmed negative Western opinions of the Soviet military.
Soviet losses were heavy, and the country's international reputation suffered. Finland retained its sovereignty and enhanced its international reputation.

Last edited:
So, you really know nothing at all about history. Yet, you berate those who actually know history. When you read this description of the "Winter War" it sounds almost like a description of the war in Ukraine.

1) Invasion of Finland by Soviet Russia.

2) Despite superior military strength, especially in tanks and aircraft, the Soviet Russia suffered severe losses and initially made little headway.

3) The world's nations condemned the Soviet Russian aggression and imposed sanctions, including expulsion from the League of Nations.

4) The Soviet Russians made the same ridiculous excuse of "security reasons" for its invasion.

5) The Russians invaded Finland after Finland refused the idiotic Russian demands.

6) The same pattern repeats with all of Russia's neighbors, which is why NATO exists and why Finland and Sweden now wish NATO membership, because no one is safe from Russian aggression.

It is ironic that Russia's aggression is always counter-productive because of its own incompetence. That has also happened this year. Finland and Sweden previously had no interest in NATO membership. Now they do. NATO previously had only trip-wire levels of troops near the Russian border, now it will have full-blown military bases and a far larger number of troops. Nice job, Russia. You really improved your security.
Mind you that you are literally speaking to the same guy who said this:

"The biolab bunker in Mariupol where Nato generals and officers from diffrent country are stuck who can't leave it anymore and which is being run by a company Hunter Biden ,Zelenskiy are coowners.
Its already known what is there and its just a matter of time till the russians get entry to it."

• Haha
Reactions: John Spectre
Business is doing great. I have many happy and adequate Russian clients.
i know many russians who where very happy with their investments in germany till this year :) the diffrence between a good and bad advisor who doesnt forsees

Also you may answer to your one sided way of looking........where do you support civilians of poor countries who are going to suffer and many to die because of lack of food because of sanctions ?
So millions of people are going to die because lack of food because of sanctions but no mention about them because we need to support not our war ?

Last edited:
Reactions: polonieth
i know many russians who where very happy with their investments in germany till this year :) the diffrence between a good and bad advisor who forsees

Also you may answer to your one sided way of looking........where do you support civilians of poor countries who are going to suffer and many to die because of lack of food because of sanctions ?
So millions of people are going to die because lack of food because of sanctions but no mention about them because we need to support not our war ?

Reactions: troubled soul
the world has enough idiots like you who are one sided only.
Are the biggest victims the civilians of ukraine ?
Of course they are.
But that doesn't change anything that the ukrainian government decided themself to go in a route where they exectly new russia will be indirectly FORCED to start a war.
So who do i blame most ?Ukrainian leadership.There are enough evidence of the inhumanitarian behavior of ukrainian troops.The only diffrence they are not shown in mass media till they can't be denied anymore.
Who has tons of biolabs in ukraine ?Or you call this a hoax like the confirmation from nuland ?
Dumb people like you are the reasons for wars because if they were smart they would have never let zelenskiy proceed joining nato or even voted for such a scumbag in the first place.
Finland wasn't in nato till today.Did russia ever made a threat to finnland ?

Now you tell how bad russia is.Where exectly were you when US killed not thousands but millions of civilians on purpose even using uranium amunition ?
Couldn't see much of your actions speaking against US.
Oh i forgat these countries had mass destruction weapon which couldn't be found till today.

I really tell you something it amazes me that people like you call themself businessmen but are unable to even think arround the corner properly.
Thats why i would never ever do business with you as i clearly can see you are not cappable of self logic thinking
Somebody using your "offshore tax advisory" must be either more dumb or simply insane
How can one belive that in those biolabs they are working on bio weapons lmao

where do you support civilians of poor countries who are going to suffer and many to die because of lack of food because of sanctions? So millions of people are going to die because lack of food because of sanctions but no mention about them because we need to support not our war ?
You are truly deluded. That has nothing to do with sanctions. It has to do with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, so that Ukraine cannot plant, grow, and harvest food for export.

Ukraine produces more corn and rapeseed for export than Russia does -- and just as much barley (Russia exports twice as much wheat). Even without Western sanctions, the invasion of Ukraine would have caused major disruptions to food supplies for third world nations.

Russia chose to invade Ukraine, so all the results of that invasion are Russia's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.