Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Publisher,
Due to the war in Ukraine, we will pause monetization of content that exploits, dismisses, or condones the war.
Please note, we have already been enforcing on claims related to the war in Ukraine when they violated existing policies (for instance, the Dangerous or Derogatory content policy prohibits monetizing content that incites violence or denies tragic events). This update is meant to clarify, and in some cases expand, our publisher guidance as it relates to this conflict.
This pause includes, but is not limited to, claims that imply victims are responsible for their own tragedy or similar instances of victim blaming, such as claims that Ukraine is committing genocide or deliberately attacking its own citizens.

Hahahah. You guys figured out that all is not what it seems yet?

369 is the only one making much sense in this thread.

All most people have brought to the table is third rate news articles, lame virtue signalling, poor logic and weird anecdotes. "Most Russians I know are ashamed to be Russian" Do me a favour.

Last edited:
Reactions: daxbr
it's amazing to see read many of the hundred of posts here... people are going crazy... that's how war starts, arguing in aggression
This is exactly why the dream of a libertarian community is pure fantasy. There is no way for free men to live in harmony with each other without a common moral standard. That is the key. For example, who would want to live in a community with people who defend a mindless war of aggression? Would you want to risk doing business with such people or even living next door to them?

The U.S. is slowly becoming more unlivable because of two polar political extremes (but you can still move to many states where people are far more liberty oriented). Unless one side eventually wins, things will continue to worsen. But then there are countries such as China or Russia, where that vast majority of people conform to authority -- and bow to the unlimited power of the state. That is much worse.

So, what is the solution? Become financially independent, have a portable income, surround yourself with like-minded and moral individuals, and have a plan B for escape if the need arises.

Russian flagship Moskva aka Slava (Glory) sank​

Titanic‘s last SOS message: “Sinking by the head and women are being rushed into the lifeboats!”

Very good news! Fewer rockets, fewer weapons - more people alive.

Russian flagship Moskva aka Slava (Glory) sank​

Titanic‘s last SOS message: “Sinking by the head and women are being rushed into the lifeboats!”

Ukraine claims that it hit the Moskva flagship with two missiles. Russia claims that a fire ignited ammunition.

So, the choice is either the Ukrainians sank an incredibly expensive 12,500-ton, 612-foot mobile-missile-battery cruisier with two relatively cheap missiles -- or this incredibly expensive cruiser sank because of gross Russian incompetence. Ukrainian boldness or Russian incompetence.

Either way, this massive loss of Russian firepower looks mighty good for Ukraine.

Ukraine claims that it hit the Moskva flagship with two missiles. Russia claims that a fire ignited ammunition.

So, the choice is either the Ukrainians sank an incredibly expensive 12,500-ton, 612-foot mobile-missile-battery cruisier with two relatively cheap missiles -- or this incredibly expensive cruiser sank because of gross Russian incompetence.

Either way, this massive loss of Russian firepower looks mighty good for Ukraine.

I tend to believe pro-putin cheerleaders would say Russians sank it on purpose because "Moskva" was:

1. polluting the air too much
2. it was too old and they decided they need a more modern version
3. the ship didn't sink, but it transformed into an underwater missile and now is waiting for the perfect time to launch.
4. fake news, the ship is still on water.

I tend to believe pro-putin cheerleaders would say Russians sank it on purpose because "Moskva" was:

1. polluting the air too much
2. it was too old and they decided they need a more modern version
3. the ship didn't sink, but it transformed into an underwater missile and now is waiting for the perfect time to launch.
4. fake news, the ship is still on water.
5. Philadelphia Experiment

FB_IMG_1650002641168.jpg

"It's only a few every country has them" say the NPCs.

View attachment 3485

It's the same if I would say rapists are ALL Russians because an army of perverts (for real, trashes who rape kids) were raping everything what moves while killing them in Ukraine.

Keep ignoring this fact.

Last edited:
You are aware there are nazis in russian army too, right?

There is plenty of pictures online with russian soldiers similar to the one above. Even good Putin's friends from Wagner like rising their right hand in certain way and have certain interesting tattoss on their bodies... if you know what I mean ;).

It doesn't mean all the russians are nazis or that they should be attacked and 'denazified', raped, killed and their cities destroyed.

Also, I noticed plenty of people like to make a joke of western media and propaganda. They are even almost fully right about it, our western media is a joke, but at least you can state your opinion publicly and not get killed or end up 10-15 years in prison.

Russian media/propaganda is full of lies too... Remember these statements?
I.E.
- Russia has nothing to do with seperatists in ukraine (before the war)
- Russia will not attack Ukraine
- It's just a military exercie, west is being hysterical and seeding fear and propaganda
- Zelenskiy has ran out of kiev
- There is no younger than 18 in our army
- Moskva was not hit by Ukrainians, it was some kind of malfunction that caused the problems
- Moskva has not sunk
- Number of dead and wounded soldiers. Apparently around 1500 dead. Better multiply it with 8-10x
- Claiming there was no killing of civilians and raping women. As a matter of fact, claiming that Ukrainians are bombing their own buildings, killing their own civilians and raping, but Russian army is there to help
and that's just from the top of my head.

If you don't agree with these lies above, you might end up pretty badly (if you are in russia). Here in the west, I have buddies who claim all this above is true and guess what, it's their right to believe it and make such statements. No matter we all know by now they are false statements and lies. Eventually, truth gets to surface and for example with Moskva they couldn't hide it for long. Same will be with the rest of the stuff, like dead soldiers for example.

Also, let me finish this post with a nice wagner nazi guy. Putins must be nazi if he is hiring and hanging out with nazis. Right? - http://www.romea.cz/img_upload/03ec66ac77713bab242255f6194ad3ff/utkin.jpg

View attachment 3485
I already proved (about ten pages ago) that the "Nazi Collaborator" mentioned in some of those headlines was simply a Ukrainian Nationalist working with the Germans to keep Ukraine free from the Soviet Union. In fact, the Germans eventually imprisoned him in a German concentration camp.

So, if that headlines is so blatantly wrong, how many other headlines are wrong?

And history has proven that it is far better for a country to have too many fascists than too many communists, who have zero respect for human life.

I already proved (about ten pages ago) that the "Nazi Collaborator" mentioned in some of those headlines was simply a Ukrainian Nationalist working with the Germans to keep Ukraine free from the Soviet Union. In fact, the Germans eventually imprisoned him in a German concentration camp.

So, if that headlines is so blatantly wrong, how many other headlines are wrong?

And history has proven that it is far better for a country to have too many fascists than too many communists, who have zero respect for human life.
The minute you have to bend the truth and lie to defend Ukraine by pretending things don't exist then it is over.

In the case of Ukraine, pretending that the Zelensky regime isn't controlled by Nazis and the entire nation hasn't been taken over by this idealogy.

When you have to argue that away or try to brush it aside, just to try and stay on track with the policy of "Russia bad", your position isn't worth anything.

Ukraine is a neo nazi infected nation, and anyone who suggests otherwise is on the wrong side of history.

Some people are willfully lying about it, others are just taken in by the western media which is parroting the message that Ukraine is the greatest nation on earth and they do not have the grey matter to figure things out for themselves.

Denazificafion of Mariupol proceeds undisturbed and will soon be completed.
Easy to talk s**t from Lithuania, ask people in Mariupol what they think of the regime’s tugs after years of abuses.

TU-22M delivering gifts to the Azovstal plant where poor Ukrainian soldiers are prohibited by the Zelensky regime to surrender (or they will be shot on the spot by their nazi comrades).

Last edited:
The minute you have to bend the truth and lie to defend Ukraine by pretending things don't exist then it is over.

In the case of Ukraine, pretending that the Zelensky regime isn't controlled by Nazis and the entire nation hasn't been taken over by this idealogy.

When you have to argue that away or try to brush it aside, just to try and stay on track with the policy of "Russia bad", your position isn't worth anything.

Ukraine is a neo nazi infected nation, and anyone who suggests otherwise is on the wrong side of history.

Some people are willfully lying about it, others are just taken in by the western media which is parroting the message that Ukraine is the greatest nation on earth and they do not have the grey matter to figure things out for themselves.
And you forgot to say that this neonazi state is led by a jew whose grandparents were killed by nazis. Bro, how can anyone take you seriously after the stuff you just wrote here?

I've been in Ukraine and I can tell you firsthand that this Russian propaganda about nazis is just silly... if not retarded to a certain degree.

There is no nation in the world that doesn't have extremists and some even small groups of nazis. As I stated above, Putin is collaborating and has taken pictures with nazis from the Wagner group. Doesn't that make him the same then? I think by the stuff you mentioned, Russia is a neo nazi infected nation. I'm just implying your logic to prove to you how silly it sounds.

By reading some pro-Putin posts here, I'm not surprised Hitler managed to convince big masses that invading other countries is the right thing. Same as a lot of Russians believe today. History will show who is on the wrong side and who is on the right side. Usually, people who defend their homes and their families are on the right side. They had their normal lives and one day they were just attacked by an aggressor. Simple as that.

Reactions: RealDude
Current Zelenskyy's advisor Arestovych shares his opinion on mental capabilities of his boss before he started working for him.

View attachment 3489
Zelenskiy made a fool of a great mind and strategist, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin so far in this war :). What does that say about Putin then and his generals?

They are already changing a narrative in Russia. They say they are fighting NATO, not Ukraine. They can't stand losing against the guy who played the piano with his cock, so they are doing everything they can do in their media about it.

The only reason people don't say the same s**t about Putin is that those that wanted to say something are already dead. Mostly poisoned, some disappeared. Those that could say something, live outside of Russia, like Kasparov. Basically, he says the guy is a psychopath which we all know by now. The other guy from the opposition has been arrested the other day.

It's crazy what is going on in Russia lately. It can not end well in a long run I'm afraid

Reactions: Silvio and RealDude
Status
Not open for further replies.