Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
A failed invasion, that is. Because Ukraine is winning, and it was clear to everyone from the beginning that the Russian army didn’t stand a chance.
I didn't get the impression that Russia was loosing anything. The invasion did happen and I suspect they archived their goal by seizing all the Bio labs. In the schema of any conquest this was a huge win without having to carpet bomb a nation or even bother with any significant air support. I understand the MSM has it's opinions of winners and looser but it's only a western opinion without analysing the greater importance of what Russia actually did. Kiev was never the goal but a diversion from the real agenda.

I didn't get the impression that Russia was loosing anything. The invasion did happen and I suspect they archived their goal by seizing all the Bio labs. In the schema of any conquest this was a huge win without having to carpet bomb a nation or even bother with any significant air support. I understand the MSM has it's opinions of winners and looser but it's only a western opinion without analysing the greater importance of what Russia actually did. Kiev was never the goal but a diversion from the real agenda.
Ukraine will be even greater than before, led by its hero president Zelensky. Russia will fall to its knees and Ukraine will rule the world together with Lithuania and Latvia.
As a bonus sideproduct of this, we will no longer hear shitty music like Tchaikovsky’s, or read shitty literature like Dostoevsky’s. The world will soon be free! hap¤#"

NATO has formally invited Sweden and Finland to become its newest members

Now, thirty-two nations will band together against Russian aggression. This war was so self-destructive to Russia's economy, military, and reputation that I have to believe that something else is at play.

It must be some type of ploy to lock up energy resources in the Black Sea. Otherwise, Putin's war is one of the most idiotic geopolitical moves in European history.

Ukraine war: 80% of troops killed or injured in elite military unit, says commander - and its future is unclear​

All very sad for both sides. Meanwhile Germany continues to be a top buyer of Russian gas.

Ukraine war: 80% of troops killed or injured in elite military unit, says commander - and its future is unclear​

Zelensky is losing 1000 men a day for NOTHING other than appeasing his masters of the CFR and the other interested parties.

Zelensky is losing 1000 men a day for NOTHING other than appeasing his masters of the CFR and the other interested parties.

It's all very sad. I hope common sense and peace can prevail in end. Zelensky does need to stop being used by the U.S in its proxy war with Russia and see the bigger picture sadly.

We can look forward to same situation between Taiwan and China if U.S again stokes tensions there. But that's the goal to sow chaos around the world and sell arms into those markets ;). Only winners in Ukraine conflict are U.S arms suppliers.

Reactions: polonieth
All China has to do is leave Taiwan alone. Anything that the U.S. does is simply a response to Chinese aggression against Taiwan. China also menaces all of its neighbors over well-established maritime rights.

I think we had this debate about Taiwan already on page 26 of this thread back in March ;). I refer you to those posts I made.

Back to topic cig-:,

Peace.

This video from UnHerd

You can't argue that that's a russian propaganda because it's been created by a UK team and is on a UK channel.

And the comments are interesting too

---
It answers the quertion, or speculates, of how the Ukranine side counts the losses of the Russian army - "count our losses, add a couple thousand on top and present that number to the public"

Last edited:

All very sad for both sides. Meanwhile Germany continues to be a top buyer of Russian gas.
And India is a top buyer of Russian oil now.

And India is a top buyer of Russian oil now.
I wonder if Russia will escalate tensions now as Ukraine is getting help from other countries through weapons import.Russia may try to damage that process and in turn escalate this war with other countries as well.Not sure but certainly looks like a possibility to me.Maybe that is what will be the source of the next leg down in stock markets ,crypto and every other risk asset.

I wonder if Russia will escalate tensions now as Ukraine is getting help from other countries through weapons import. Russia may try to damage that process and in turn escalate this war with other countries as well.
That would be unwise. NATO just updated its nuclear retaliation policy for the first time in twelve years.
“Any employment of nuclear weapons against NATO would fundamentally alter the nature of a conflict. The Alliance has the capabilities and resolve to impose costs on an adversary that would be unacceptable and far outweigh the benefits that any adversary could hope to achieve.”
The revision also placed more emphasis on France and the United Kingdom’s nuclear weapons in an apparent effort to signal that the threat of nuclear retaliation for a Russian nuclear attack wouldn’t depend solely on an American president. "The independent strategic nuclear forces of the United Kingdom and France have a deterrent role of their own and contribute significantly to the overall security of the Alliance,” the 2022 document now reads. “These Allies’ separate centers of decision-making contribute to deterrence by complicating the calculations of potential adversaries.”
Where the arms control section of the 2010 concept could thus declare that "NATO seeks its security at the lowest possible level of [nuclear] forces,” now the allies see a need to deter multiple nuclear powers. “We will individually and collectively deliver the full range of forces, capabilities, plans, resources, assets and infrastructure needed for deterrence and defense, including for high-intensity, multi-domain warfighting against nuclear-armed peer-competitors,” the new document reads.
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/nato-nuclear-retaliation-warning-russia-china

In a separate, but related, development NATO is also increasing the size of its rapid reaction force.
It announced plans to increase almost eightfold the size of the alliance’s rapid reaction force, from 40,000 to 300,000 troops, by next year. The troops will be based in their home nations but dedicated to specific countries in the east, where the alliance plans to build up stocks of equipment and ammunition.

Considering its anemic showing against Ukraine, Russia is vastly overmatched by NATO. Putin now knows this indisputable fact. It is unfortunate that he forced tensions in Europe to escalate.

That would be unwise. NATO just updated its nuclear retaliation policy for the first time in twelve years.

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/nato-nuclear-retaliation-warning-russia-china

In a separate, but related, development NATO is also increasing the size of its rapid reaction force.

Considering its anemic showing against Ukraine, Russia is vastly overmatched by NATO. Putin now knows this indisputable fact. It is unfortunate that he forced tensions in Europe to escalate.
War itself is an unwise decision unless there is no other alternative.Now because it has been started it has become a snowball so I am not so sure it is going to stop that easy.I dont think it will go Nuclear that fast everyone knows the consequence and Russia has enough nukes as well .It may escalate further.Second world war also started small i think.If Hitler could get allies Putin can get them also.There are many countries against the US and the EU who are left high and dry because of sanctions they could all join hands.If it wasnt for Alan Turing maybe Hitler would have had won who knows.Its incredible that in the second world war US and Russia were allies and Germany was on the opposite side this time Germany is siding with the US all the while buying oil from Russia.

Reactions: khinkali
Germany is genius at picking sides in wars rof/%
Well they are definitely Genius!!! in terms of machinery -Das Auto period.
The Japs too have fine machinery( wonderful cars i like them very much)- however they never should have had bombed pearl harbour.Once upon a time i was working under a Jap client manager and he said i have to do impact analysis for everything even for things that were not done before( after being quite tired of his requests ).One day i questioned him if the Japs were so good at Impact Analysis why are they the only country out of 200 countries who got nuked twice,what impact analysis they had done before bombing pearl harbour(BTW the Jap client manager promptly fired me after that and then i went for business for myself, so i thank him for the firing).I think i will reserve your comment for the Japs not the Germans.

smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%

Last edited:
„No Russian troops on the Snake Island anymore. Our Armed Forces did a great job.“

PS: german artillery tanks have reached ukraine...

What "our armed forces"? :D Western propaganda. There're no ukrainians there either. They were attacking it and never succeeded.
Which means, russians left by their own will. So that the West will have exuses about the danger of transporting the grain by sea.

correction:

So that the West will have NO exuses about the danger of transporting the grain by sea.

Last edited:
Reactions: polonieth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads