Our valued sponsor

Russia's new gold exchange could challenge LBMA and reveal gold's 'fair' price

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site

On the Western side of the monetary reset, The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is supporting countries in their development of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), programmable tokens issued by a country's central bank. In February, IMF chair Kristalina Georgieva said that CBDCs are potentially better than stablecoins and "unbacked crypto assets."

Piepenburg claimed that the IFM would ensure that CBDCs are gold-backed.

Reactions: clemens
I don't but i share the same point of view just don't agree on the numbers for gold they predict
It is a Swiss company founded by Egon von Greyerz. He is a perma-gold-bull. I suggest you study their website which is full of articles about gold and pay attention to the timeline. You will than understand why one should approach them reluctantly and with great scepticism.

Reactions: clemens
The news he is talking about is legit.
CBDC's linked with gold is something i write here already for years.
He says it will be minmum 15% linked.
He mentions IMF like i did and based on his comments he suggests a price of minimum $15k per ounce if CBDC's are linked to gold by 15%.
I don't agree with this number because he took a wrong total fiat number which is in reality way higher.

He probably like many others are known for being gold bullish for a long time but many of these people were bullish on gold when Nato/BRICS had a big econamical fight in 2011-2013 where it looked a financial doom will happen which big majority of people are not even aware of.
US/Nato at the end admitted to step away from an unipolar monetary system to a tri polar monetary system which implementation you are currently witnessing.
Doesn't mean that the risk in 2012-2013 of a systematical crash wasn't real with to major groups fighting each other and noone willing to step away from their goal
Of course i don't know Piepenburg but i saw many of good gold econemists being blamed till today that the financial crash didn't happened in 2013.
But they are only able to blame them because they have no knowledge how close we were in that time for a systematical crash and the USA would never step away from their major plan wouldn't it be so critical at that time to lose all control as BRICS were ready to go to the end.

Remember for russia and china it either means to survive or go fully down when giving up.There is no retreat for them

Last edited:
Do you really think it is a good idea to trust Russia not to confiscate the gold in the warehouses? At least the UK has a rule of law
As somebody who is not in the club i would trust china/russia way more than usa/germany .
china/russia needs support from busninessmen and want to do business where usa/germany are real communists who are trained to confiscate and sees us as parasite

Do you really think it is a good idea to trust Russia not to confiscate the gold in the warehouses? At least the UK has a rule of law

The UK has outlawed and confiscated gold in the past. Until as recently as 1979 when exchange controls were abolished.

If the world order changes as many expect, Western powers might be left with very few economic levers to balance inflation and unemployment. There is a risk of rationing, exchange controls and even gold confiscation at a time when BRICs+ are freeing trade with the non-Western world.

Latest Threads